Rate Players

DeletedUser

I have no problem, if you were so 'skillful' someone would have heard of you before :icon_confused:

I assume you had 5 co players on all these other worlds too? You could put 5 meechans on an account and it would do well:icon_wink:

I am from Germany and i dont use to play nub-worlds, sorry....
you can try to achieve something on german worlds- but i tell you it is different ;)
and we are 5 players now because i dont want to waste so much real life time and i am speeding some, too
if you dont know me i dont care...
see this world as a world to get know me better

DeletedUser

I am from Germany and i dont use to play nub-worlds, sorry....
you can try to achieve something on german worlds- but i tell you it is different ;)
and we are 5 players now because i dont want to waste so much real life time and i am speeding some, too
see this world as a world to get know me better
.de is ehhhh, every time we went over there we easily took the first few ranks. And every German I've run into on .net sucked.

DeletedUser

Wow. 5 players on one account? You lot all must be pro.
As for wasting too much real life time, I could handle larger accounts by myself, while working nights and sleeping though the day, without hardly any account sits or a co-player. ;)

DeletedUser

Wow. 5 players on one account? You lot all must be pro.
As for wasting too much real life time, I could handle larger accounts by myself, while working nights and sleeping though the day, without hardly any account sits or a co-player. ;)

Please start writing in a normal font colour and most importantly, size. I can't be bothered to attempt to read this small annoying one you currently use and I'm sure I'm not alone.

DeletedUser

Please start writing in a normal font colour and most importantly, size. I can't be bothered to attempt to read this small annoying one you currently use and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Agreed, I just over look them posts

DeletedUser

.de is ehhhh, every time we went over there we easily took the first few ranks. And every German I've run into on .net sucked.

Funny that i never saw a .uk player on german worlds- and i played a lot
also .uk's niveau isnt as large as .de
speed and slow worlds are more easy on .uk- be sure

DeletedUser

To be honest I only know of 1 German player who is actually good. Other than that, if you encounter a german player it is almost guaranteed that they aren't very skilled at speed.
The fact that you said speed worlds and normal worlds are easy here is laughable, since there is a heck of a lot of talent here that I haven't encountered on any other server. The only thing that makes .uk worlds even remotely easier than other servers is that there are less players, but that just means you run into decent players much quicker, so that point is kind of counter-productive :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

No. I refuse to change. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser4753

Even if you feel uk worlds are easy, .de isnt the place to go for pinnacle of competition.

.net has always been, and remains more competative than most servers, most certainly more talent on .net than .de
some asain servers have been huge or are becoming more popular.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
.net worlds are easier for the good player that doesn't get a hard on for rank... though there is more quality players on .net they are more spread out and far more nubs knocking around for the good player to munch on...

Join late on a .net world and you can munch on nubs to your hearts content before any of the quality core players make it towards you...

the size of the world does not have any reliance to the difficulty of the world.. a 100 quality players on a .uk world that doesn't grow outside the 4 core Ks is a far harder world than a 100 quality players on a world that actually makes it to the rim...

to compare .de with .uk is impossible as the majority of players will never play both servers due to the language barrier and little gain...

If you have an account with 5 players on it, 4 of them could suck with one quality player and the account still do well... for all we know our German friend could be one of the 4 that suck...

DeletedUser

To be honest I only know of 1 German player who is actually good. Other than that, if you encounter a german player it is almost guaranteed that they aren't very skilled at speed.
The fact that you said speed worlds and normal worlds are easy here is laughable, since there is a heck of a lot of talent here that I haven't encountered on any other server. The only thing that makes .uk worlds even remotely easier than other servers is that there are less players, but that just means you run into decent players much quicker, so that point is kind of counter-productive :icon_neutral:

I believe most the decent german players keep themselves in small groups and hardly cross over to the uk, and my old co who came from .de (Stefan luvnhugs) said that only 1 world out of 5 would be worth playing on .de due to the amount of people, proper competition was hard to find

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Never played with a german player, but im sure they have some good players, and a lot of noobs, much like most worlds.

To say a particular race of people are better at tw is ridiculous though.

(Unless its the english) jks :p

DeletedUser

Every server have nubs for me the best challenge is .net worlds

Already played in almos
t servers of tw

Sprin
ter

DeletedUser

Tell me the one player you know?
Domi? Yeah he isnt bad ;)
but if .uk players will play .ch (highest competition i think) they will get nobled
And I also saw New Kid On The Block who wanted to achieve a win on .fr and it was dven harder!
I won season on .fr speeds, and they are even harder then .uk
Also .uk round are very long and most people who got much time wib them by spending so much time
In addition .uk is playing lvl 0 starts most of the time, what also tell you that noobs need a long time to grow up, so you only have to take out 2-3 players which isnt that hard
Well, speed on .uk isnt that hard
i think slow worlds, too, but i have to prove it
/robin

DeletedUser

Tell me the one player you know?
Domi? Yeah he isnt bad ;)
but if .uk players will play .ch (highest competition i think) they will get nobled
And I also saw New Kid On The Block who wanted to achieve a win on .fr and it was dven harder!
I won season on .fr speeds, and they are even harder then .uk
Also .uk round are very long and most people who got much time wib them by spending so much time
In addition .uk is playing lvl 0 starts most of the time, what also tell you that noobs need a long time to grow up, so you only have to take out 2-3 players which isnt that hard
Well, speed on .uk isnt that hard
i think slow worlds, too, but i have to prove it
/robin

Did you played in .pt speed rounds ??
What do you think about ??

Sprinter

DeletedUser11546

Most respected player:
1:
Alessoninspearnukes (Matt)
2: Bad Boys (Nick)
3: Jpmullane