Rate Rat Pack ~RP~

DeletedUser

Yea some people can grow barbs at seriously impressive rates .. i just look on to them with jealousy :D

I look on them as an easy meal, plenty of player boosting the barbs up and not building troops, taken a few 6/7k ex barbs with level 15-20 farms..

DeletedUser10790

They are an obvious take even in early game, im on about the 2k barbs that people get hell for capping. There is no problem so long as tehre is strategic reasonning behind it

blue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13390

They are an obvious take even in early game, im on about the 2k barbs that people get hell for capping. There is no problem so long as tehre is strategic reasonning behind it

blue

i completely agree with that but you should seriously consider where your going wrong when those barb takes and internals are a considerable amount more then you have taken from the enemy... in fact no scratch that when there are a considerable amount more barbs and internals took then you have taken from any other player who isn't in your tribe

DeletedUser10790

Yeah in the past Id completely agree with you and still mostly. However from what I've seen the general trend is a downturn of player quality. Because of this a lot of the larger players find themselves with subpar villas to cap with poor morale. This it is often not worth the troops.

Also this world is a church one so barbs can have even greater strategic importance.

Also for people late in their TW career who want a more laid back game barbs can be a solid alternative to opping players

blue

DeletedUser10100

Church worlds force players to use a slightly different way of thinking and planning your VILL locations, barb munching is a very important aspect of church worlds in my eyes, mainly because you have to think about where you noble and often need to cluster up to create that much needed recap, quick def capability too.

some players often have more than church vill in one radius just incase one gets taken out.

DeletedUser11866

I look on them as an easy meal, plenty of player boosting the barbs up and not building troops, taken a few 6/7k ex barbs with level 15-20 farms..

True, I've come across those types of players a lot as well but that is a dangerous stereotype to play by :D

the minx

Reaction score
whats wrong with nobbling barbs ?

we all do it :D

but it should be done for a reason at this stage in the game. Later on like on 18 and 19, bulking up clusters is ok as noone really farms anymore

Last edited:

DeletedUser10790

That is the only reason to noble bars, a process ive already begun

Blue