Rate Rat Pack ~RP~

DeletedUser10619

It seems that most tribes like a good barb nobling session or two, even the mighty Ted have had a really good feast on the Grey Ones.

Seems like there is only one tribe that isnt nobling barbs :)

DeletedUser10619

We dont like Grey food, we like our meals to have some colour in

DeletedUser11866

fair enough. I'll take any colour expect shades of blue

DeletedUser13390

fair enough. I'll take any colour expect shades of blue

gathered that ;)

although i'm pretty sure you do like blue too if its free :) hell i like a nice little internal too. but i still like to earn my villages. more rewarding and fun having to fight for them

DeletedUser11866

IF there are internals up for grabs aren't i entitled to a fair few ? Or am I not allowed any because I am part of the leadership and that somehow means any internal I take means I am taking advantage of my tribe ?

DeletedUser11866

hehe :D

didn't think you would run for the hills so soon tedd :p

DeletedUser10619

Internals should be dished out as a reward for activity or as way of relocating your best players. Some tribes seem to think internals are a way of growth, rather than attacking people.

And to be honest, nobling barbs (unless really large barbs) for anything other than tactical placement is just a blooming waste

DeletedUser11866

@tedd allanon the druid

@sboo7ck who says we don't use them to relocate members of our tribe to the fl ? or we don't use them to reward members ? We just use them to give everyone a chance to grab a few easy villages as well as the above

Deleted User - 70854

Ah i see, i was only on there to help blue out (as i had enough to do as it was) he went awol, so did i lol

DeletedUser

I've been forced to noble some barbs as a direct response to TWZ's tactic of nobling into my church areas.

The barbs I've taken have now massively reduced their options which has then enabled me to more easily take villages off them when they conquer a barb.

I especially love it when a new player tries to move in ;-)

DeletedUser13390

IF there are internals up for grabs aren't i entitled to a fair few ? Or am I not allowed any because I am part of the leadership and that somehow means any internal I take means I am taking advantage of my tribe ?

my oh my, rather defensive in case you didn't actually read what i said, you were saying you will take any colour apart from shades of blue i was merely pointing out a flaw in your statement.

at which point did i say leadership isn't entitled to internals? i am a baron of ibf and i have a few internals. you really need to back down and chill out lol. or are you hiding something and thats the reason for such defensiveness? but either way everyone has different views on these things, i see nobling barbs a waste unless it is strategically for church coverage ect and barbs are for farming to enhance growth.

you might see barbs as a good way to bulk up your clusters and see nothing wrong with over 50% of your noblings on w19 being barbs but alas this is nor the place or time for such discussions we are going dreadfully off topic here.

so how much is this ratpack vinyl? much prefer them over cd's

DeletedUser11866

lol what ? chill out ? back down ? I was simply making a statement and my opinion on internals from a leaders position.

DeletedUser12924

Everything has its own circumstance internals/barb munching etc..

I've seen players grow barbs at impressive speeds and that's +1 to their army, Just dont noble were you can't handle yourself x')

And c'mon? not every thread has to have a bitch up involved does it?

DeletedUser10790

Barbs are a legitimate mid game tactic - I repeat - MID GAME. NOT STARTUP. MID GAME.

This is even more true these days with peolle barbling then using pp to boost the Rax and stable - can work well.

blue

DeletedUser11866

Yea some people can grow barbs at seriously impressive rates .. i just look on to them with jealousy :D

But yea barbs should only be nobled for tactical purposes and in strategic positions