Rate the avatar and signature above you!

• Thread starter The Legendary Vodka
  • Start date

DeletedUser6194

Mitch , I hate to do this, but your sig is grammatically incorrect. It should read 'you're next'. The correct response to 'your next' would be 'my next what'?

DeletedUser

Mitch , I hate to do this, but your sig is grammatically incorrect. It should read 'you're next'. The correct response to 'your next' would be 'my next what'?

I aint really bothered. I can't be asked to change and im not amused either [just felt like saying that rofl]

<>__<>
----|----
><><><

DeletedUser7433

He has a point though ;) with such a big input into the forums you should at least have good grammar ;)

DeletedUser

[la]Since the comments about grammar were made prior to me being made mod, I'll leave them alone, but know this: comments on others' grammar is against the rules, and any future behavior will result in warnings and/or infractions.[/la]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6194

Since the comments about grammar were made prior to me being made mod, I'll leave them alone, but know this: comments on others' grammar is against the rules, and any future behavior will result in warnings and/or infractions.

Not that I would want to argue with our all powerful moderator, but....

Since the thread is asking me to 'rate the avatar and signature above', surely commenting on the grammar as long as it is contained withing the signature is acceptable.

Obviously I would never dream of correcting Mitch's terrible grammar in his posts. That would be bad manners.

DeletedUser

[la]Its questionable: but my personal suggestion? Adblock the signatures that bother you. Its what I do. :icon_twisted:[/la]

DeletedUser

bojohnson82

Sig - 0
Avi - 0

Come on Bo we expect better upload something mate :)

DeletedUser

sig and av rate

you sure you dont want rate the player forum this is av and sig rate
no sig and av 2 downsized pic no art in it

DeletedUser

Wreckles

Avi - 7.5 like churchill on acid :)
Sig - 7 love it but wish it were a little bigger

DeletedUser

AV: 5/10 <- Bad quality

SIG: 1/10 <- at least you have one :icon_rolleyes: