Rate the avatar/signature

DeletedUser

7/10
N/A - You have none

It's always here... Stop getting rid of our fun =/

Also, you didn't rate his Avvy or siggy so - 5 marks = Your score of 2

DeletedUser

Yeah, 3 because I prefered your old one so much, it was an immense Siggy to be replaced by Quotes =/

9/10
5/10 - I felt kinder xD

DeletedUser2918

sig: i'm not a big anime fan tbh. But i can appreciate the work that went into this sig by the guy who made it for you. Good merging, great colours, and the intensity he's got the blue is top notch. Not so sure about the font for the writing - 9/10
avatar: as i say not an anime fan. Its ok but no real work on it...but at least it matches the sig - 7/10

i'm really interested in ratings for mine so if multiple people want to have a go then please do - i've only been creating my own sigs for about 6 days now so any feedback (as long as constructive) would be greatly appreciated!!

DeletedUser

8/10 - You have a white border currently above and below the picture, you can get rid of that. Also, I think the image is a pit pixelated but otherwise top notch.
9/10 - looks good, nothing to change really.

DeletedUser

Chris -

Avatar-As Dan said, the borders let it down and the pixalation. 8/10
Signature-I genuinely like it. The only improvements I would make would be a thicker text. 9/10

Dan-

Signature-7/10.

DeletedUser269

Avatar - 9/10 I like this alot more then the sig
Sig. - 5/10 it just confuses me.

DeletedUser7168

I like the signature but the only problem i have with it is the background. It could be my eyes but i'm struggling to make out what's there?

As for you avatar i'd get rid of the "JT" cos it reminds me of John Terry lol.

A: 7
S: 7

DeletedUser

8/10
9/10

Not a fan of cartoons really, font could do with changing on the siggie, other than that kewl

DeletedUser

2/10
1/10

Sig seems to have some form of mutant in the left hand side and very poor font.

Rate Timmyhill!

DeletedUser

/Revive.

Signature: Can barely make out the image.. 5 /10