Rate The Player Above :D

DeletedUser14146

Maybe better delete my post then than edit it :D But no problem :D

New version of my censored post:
If you think you are better than me then contact me on skype sachlik2 and we can play some round against each other and we will see if you are really so "pro". :D

DeletedUser14146

LOL I usually build village to 10.495 and then leave if there is some friend... And if I remember I helped you this round so... :D
But still, tell me when you wanna play and we can :D

Randy: 7,5/10

DeletedUser13448

Strong 9

I quote Sach
'Lol, some noname talks about me... Everybody even from Cosa team respect me... You are the only one who talks shits... For example with Patris we are pranking each other on forum... Just you are taking it so serious even you dont know nothing... Ask for example Drew, Matt or whoever you respect if I m right'

'Matt got rekt 2 of 3 times on twm in official 1v1 game by fanat... I rekt fanat in official 1v1 game... Matt said I m the best, fanat said I m the best... You just dont know me dude... So when you wanna play? (think)'

He messaged me and I found it funny so wanted to share this joker's delusional thoughts with yous

DeletedUser14146

No, he wont play me... He said he has no time for noob like me... I take it like he has no balls and that he is just scared. :)

DeletedUser13448

Why would one be scared of losing on TW? It's a game and idrc about being good at it... I am in exam season
I could show you my balls by swinging them in your face if you wish

DeletedUser11426

7/10 unsure who you are as I've just popped back into the forums