Patris Mortem

Reaction score
How much for farm bot Rw? :icon_wink:

Bro hugz bots are to expensive :icon_cry:

Joke, please no infracterinios.

Last edited:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
You played quite well to be fair, shame about getting ganged but its the name of the game.. Would you expect less?

Very illegal. When I first started TW speed I tried a bot this thing farmed the entire map sending out hundreds of attacks with the click of a button. Wouldnt try use them now though, I would rather play fair plus it was more curiosity made me do it.

TW will always catch you they got smart guys on the job

8/10

Last edited:

DeletedUser10769

got gangbanged
Yeah they got me good. By the way PM I am not in SLAP. I played with them for 1 round.
he got some farm scripts :lol:
Only one is a farm script. 1/2 of them don't work after the update. They were all for a normal world I was playing on net. All are legal on all servers I have played however they would not help me much on speed.

I did not use the old farm bot. Also fortunately for me I don't use bots then Bro Hugz :p

You played quite well to be fair, shame about getting ganged but its the name of the game.. Would you expect less?

8/10

I was not at my best but happy after I was rank 30 with 250-300 points which caused me to get a bit nervous about my start-up. My start-up is a work in progress. Yeah I was a bit naive however I did not expect to get teamed by 6+ players in the same minute and constantly after that. That has never happened to me before. This round was a learning experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it and it will ultimately make me better

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Resuming: I was wondering because I seen loker had attacked you.

Ive been ganged quite a few times now, its annoying at the time but really they are doing you a favour it really speeds up the whole learning process.

Oooh really, bugz? I must have words with you. What browser do you use? I have chrome so my nobles are around 200ms apart. Some people see that as sloppy and I guess it is.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Cancel sniping is far harder than barb bouncing. Master cancel sniping and you are a speed God. Full off with 300 spear everytime.

Lets just say my technical skills are limited, I dont have a clue about that stuff.

DeletedUser

nah no reason when my trains are 100-130 ms without ttrain

EZ snipe everytime.

Cancel sniping is far harder than barb bouncing. Master cancel sniping and you are a speed God. Full off with 300 spear everytime.

Lets just say my technical skills are limited, I dont have a clue about that stuff.

I'll go through setting it up with you.

Back on topic:
RW: 8.5/10
PM: 8.2/10

Already rated Bugz too many times.