Rate The Player Above :D

DeletedUser

6/10
You get a lot of stick, and most of it is deserved but I've seen much worse players before. Consider this a generous rating.

DeletedUser13240

Everyone needs hate mail mate :).

Best I've had is 5 (which is perfect for me) so I'm grateful for the 6.

For you I'll give you what I think I gave you last time I rated you and I think that was 9/10... Cant remember as my mind is messed up with junk :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

For you I'll give you what I think I gave you last time I rated you and I think that was 9/10... Cant remember as my mind is messed up with junk :icon_rolleyes:.

Highest I think I've had is 8 I think, so cheers for the 9.

People don't really rate me highly anyway, I don't play enough and don't play serious enough to win, plus my name account is the one I mess about on most so stats make me look awful. Have had a handful of 'serious' accounts that have done well though and a couple of 100% win accounts. Prefer to stay anonymous with those.

DeletedUser10769

Congratulations for winning one round out of one on an alias. Probably a night round as well

DeletedUser13240

Highest I think I've had is 8 I think, so cheers for the 9.

Have had a handful of 'serious' accounts that have done well though and a couple of 100% win accounts. Prefer to stay anonymous with those.

At least everyone here knows who has the most accounts and does the worst job EVER of keeping them anonymous :lol:.

DeletedUser

Congratulations for winning one round out of one on an alias. Probably a night round as well

Someone is severely bumhurt that I'm posting on these forums. Feeling intimidated by my superior presence RS?
Looking at your stats you can't even win night rounds, so not sure why you're sat on your high horse.

RS - 6/10

DeletedUser13240

Looking at your stats you can't even win night rounds, so not sure why you're sat on your high horse.

RS - 6/10

That's because night rounds are normally harder than 26 point rounds that run during the day, because either you get ganged by a def player who turns off early on, or like me you fall asleep.

DeletedUser6598

That's because night rounds are normally harder than 26 point rounds that run during the day, because either you get ganged by a def player who turns off early on, or like me you fall asleep.

Night rounds are considerably easier than other rounds. The problem is you have to either work nights or want to stay up until silly o'clock to see out the win.

DeletedUser13240

Right whatever... And anyway, if you are like one of the losers who think sleep is needed then go play a normal world and try sniping for 3/4 days with barely any troops and two enemies (both around 150K)...

Anyway my rate for you is: 8/10. That's being nice. You'd have more if your attitude was better.

DeletedUser10769

Someone is severely bumhurt I'm posting on these forums. Feeling intimidated by my superior presence RS?

RS - 6/10

Please enlighten me on how you came to that conclusion in bold.

You say I can't win night rounds yet I win daytime rounds. So you must be suggesting that night rounds are harder than daytime rounds. However you are using it as an insult. Illogical by you. I will let you figure out why I don't win all the night rounds I play.

Am I wrong? The truth is I am not. Feel free to disprove me though. Even though I know you can't.

DeletedUser

Please enlighten me on how you came to that conclusion in bold.

The last 3 posts you made yesterday were all directed at me, and every single one of them was needlessly aggressive. I smell little man syndrome.

You say I can't win night rounds yet I win daytime rounds. So you must be suggesting that night rounds are harder than daytime rounds. However you are using it as an insult. Illogical by you. I will let you figure out why I don't win all the night rounds I play.

If you're going to try playing the 'logic' card: think before you speak. If you can't win night rounds, yet night rounds are easier than daytime rounds, then we have a transitive relation where you're just generally bad because you can't win at the lesser objective. Proof? The last 3 rounds you have played were night rounds, and the best you placed was third. In fact every single night round you have ever played you have lost. Wow...

You have only won 2 rounds, both of which were off the back of dramatically better players. Why are you bragging? Your genuine win ratio is probably the second worst I've ever seen. It's not even like you've improved over time, since all your trophies are scattered about almost randomly.

You've never won a round outright with highest points, ODA and ODD.

Am I wrong? The truth is I am not. Feel free to disprove me though. Even though I know you can't.

Yeah, you're wrong.

Answers in bold.

Pearcey 5/10

DeletedUser10769

The last 3 posts you made yesterday were all directed at me, and every single one of them was needlessly aggressive. I smell little man syndrome.

Only 1 post was and it was not aggressive.
If you're going to try playing the 'logic' card: think before you speak. If you can't win night rounds, yet night rounds are easier than daytime rounds, then we have a transitive relation where you're just generally bad because you can't win at the lesser objective. Proof? The last 3 rounds you have played were night rounds, and the best you placed was third. In fact every single night round you have ever played you have lost. Wow...
I tried to let you figure out why yet you were not capable of that. You say I can't win night rounds yet every night round I played I left in the winning position. I rather sleep than play the whole round. The last three rounds I have played were not night rounds. I have won many night rounds and daytime rounds.

You have only won 2 rounds, both of which were off the back of dramatically better players. Why are you bragging? Your genuine win ratio is probably the second worst I've ever seen. It's not even like you've improved over time, since all your trophies are scattered about almost randomly.

I have only won 2 rounds :lol: That is untrue. Then your next comment is illogical. Please enlighten me how you reached that conclusion from using twtotal. Please show me one quote of me bragging. Funny how you are using the account I don't even play on anymore and it was the one I was using when I had to share it with 3 other people. So hardly finished a round.

You've never won a round outright with highest points, ODA and ODD.

Yeah, you're wrong. Why does it matter if I get rank 1 ODA and ODD when I win a round. It proves nothing

Now then. If we look at your stats from your Annihilated account. You have won 1 less round than me when you have played 9 more rounds than me. Also unlike your win my wins were not on a night round.

Annihilated 5/10

DeletedUser

Now then. If we look at your stats from your Annihilated account. You have won 1 less round than me when you have played 9 more rounds than me. Also unlike your win my wins were not on a night round.

Annihilated 5/10

Probably the most dodging reply I've ever read. "I left in the winning position" - cue the excuses.
- You've won no night rounds.
- You've won 2 day rounds with the help of significantly better players.
- You're entire argument is one big groundless brag.
- "I was sharing my account with 3 other people" - Oh, boohoo, more excuses.
- Yes your last 3 rounds were night rounds, you didn't win a single one of them.
- Yes you have played that account recently, last round being #2163
- Why are you lying?
- Stop saying 'illogical', you're too stupid to even know what it means.
- Winning all trophies in a round is a nice indicator of single handed round domination.
- You haven't improved over time, because any trophies that you have are scattered and random, so most likely earned via chance rather than skill. Fairly 'logical' statement once you break it down. A skilled player earns trophies more consistently, so if trophies start becoming more frequent/consistent then you can probably say they have improved.

I'm done. Reply if you wish, but make sure you're aware you've made yourself look like a fool.