Rate The Player Above :D

DeletedUser12038

Such skills of yours cannot be rated but i will try infinity/10

DeletedUser

Tobi on gutz and bravery -infinity/10
Tobi on play 9.6/10
Tobi on cooperation till end of round 8/10

DeletedUser12038

Startup 5/10 we all know you like to play it slow and intelligent, and you are abit rusty of not playing to much! When we played together your startup evolved really much and it would be a 8/10 if you had one of your amazing rounds :)
Middlegame 10/10 as soon as you were ahead on my account no one catched up ever you builded stronk and kept the nubs down
Endgame 10/10 You never surrender when you can taste the top spot and you are controlling multiple villages amazing
Teamwork 10/10 You would happily spend all your troops deffending or attacking for your tribe! Whenever i asked you for support i had it comming to me before i could refresh the page
Personality 10/10 You are a nice friendly guy who is always happy :)
Leader 10/10 You always cordinated things with everyone when we have to think of strategies and you're new tactics was often usefull :)

Many might disagree but you dont Navendu :) If you did you would know he does amazing things solo

DeletedUser

Start: 6/10 - You pit whore and are slow with LC/spears
Middle: 0/10 - you always quit and claim it's boring at an hour into a round.
Late: 0/10 - see prior rating.

Overall : 4/10

DeletedUser13240

Come on patris, he isn't that bad. He's like Elmo, only turtles less and has a shady personality :icon_biggrin:.

9/10

DeletedUser12407

1/10 he isnt that bad. he is like a turtle and has a shady personality :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser12407

true im worthy an A+++ and at least 11/10

but lets be honest the others feel too retarded if everyone would rank me like this

DeletedUser12038

I rate you many out of / not so many

startup in 26p 11/10

startup in raised 11/10

startup in full raised 12/10

ingame skills 17/10

overall stats 13/10

DeletedUser13240

6/10
Maybe if you stuck around more when you play a round, I'd rate you more.