Rate the Player above......

DeletedUser

Rate the person above you, simple. Use the below format, obviously don't do it until we're like a week in, do it now and your classed as braindead for the entire server. Ratings are out of ten, the totals is out of 60. (And please if your using an alias, and you want rated, state your ingame name:icon_rolleyes:)

ODA:

ODD:

Positioning:

Tribe:

Total:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Drew Roberts:

Points: 7/10 Pretty good (top 40), but could certainly be improved upon as there's two players that have lapped you.
ODA: 10/10 Low, which contrary to common opinion is good.
ODD: 10/10 Again, low, perfect.
Position: 6/10 Sadly your best potential noble target seems to be in your 7x7.
Reputation: 7/10 Well known, though usually more as a spammer :p
Tribe: 4/10 Probably a fun tribe, but doubt it will have much impact on the world ingame.

Total: 44/60

DeletedUser

ALessonInPointWhoring

Points: 10/10 Cant really fault you on how well you have been doing so far
ODA: 7/10 Decent amount, not something i like to do early on but bound to have more income from it.
ODD: 10/10 Zero, great.
Position: 9/10 Great start up area and good noble target in the form of the 2nd player if you wish to go there
Reputation: 10/10 Goes without saying u are well known, always founf u to have the perfect amount of ego on the forums as well :icon_razz:
Tribe: 7/10 Know next to nothing about them so will just have to go for some random number :icon_cool:

Total: 54/60

DeletedUser

Natures Favorite

Points - 9/10 very good considering start date
ODA - 8/10 low but your BP hasn't even been lifted yet! So from from spikes :icon_sad:
ODD - 10/10 0 all good
Position - 5/10 near the current rim and you seem to have very low population in your 15x15 and not many Barbs.
Reputation - 7/10 I was in Why? with you and you seemed like a very good player and nice but other than that I don't know.
Tribe - 8/10 - Certainly 1 of the better tribes on the world but I did notice Godlike? had an outstanding invite showing on his profile which is a bit of an insult.

Total - 47/60 Early but good so far :icon_biggrin:

IGN - Tilt

DeletedUser

Points - 8/10
ODA - 8/10
ODD - 5/10
Position - 5/10
Reputation - 5/10 going solely on your current tribe. you must be alright to be recruited by them.
Tribe - 8/10 i like a number of these players. hope they do well.

Total - 39/60 doesnt sound very high but its hard to judge so early.

DeletedUser8366

TILT

Points - 9/10 ranked 6th doing well.

ODA - 9/10 ranked 5 in game. Some people will argue and say you've stunted your growth. I think you've eliminated your threats and made a few new farms which in the long run will increase your growth.

ODD - 10/10 seems your neighbours are afraid to attack you lol

Position - 7/10 too close to one of your tribe mates but other than that a nice variety of barbs, small players and inactives. No real threats.

Reputation - 8/10 Haven't seen that much of you, but you gave a well thought out rating just now.

Tribe - 9/10 Ranked 25 in points, 3rd in oda. Nice simple profile.
I particularly liked this bit..

Diplomacy

Not A Chance

lol

Decent amount of members for this stage of the game, obviously not mass recruiting. I'm liking the look of this tribe.

Total - 52/60 one to watch out for.

Sorry Artist got in there before me, someone rate artist next.

DeletedUser

The Artist

Points: 4/10 - Not doing very well, unless you started on the 21st in which case I would give you 6/10.
ODA: 2/10 - Too high looking at your area, probably why you are being dominated.
ODD: 10/10 - Zero, that's good, doubt it will be like that for much longer though.
Position: 2/10 - Being dominated on all sides within your 11x11, 4 x 300+ pointed players.
Tribe: 4/10 - Only top 40, average isn't even 300 yet. Not a sign of pre-made. Possible diplomacy on your page, far to early, regardless of the fact you mentioned this.

Total 22/50 - 50 because didn't rate "Reputation"

Sorry Artist got in there before me, someone rate artist next.
:icon_wink:

Points: 7/10 - Started on the 20th? So very good quick start up. Kind of upset how close you are to me, :icon_wink: I have a very unfortunate tribe mate right near you :icon_neutral:
ODA: 9/10 - Suggesting no need for any yet, would like to see some soon though, I think we'll see some soon.
ODD: 10/10 - Not lost any unnecessary troops, possibly feared? Most likely feared.
Position: 9/10 - Very good positioning. Most dominant in 11x11 by far, nice amount of barbarians and inactives. Me nearby thus not 10/10 :icon_wink::icon_cool:
Reputation: 6/10 - Sorry, new to forums, seen you around a bit and post wisely it would seem, good stuff (Y)
Tribe: N/A - Could sort you out though. :icon_razz:

Total: 41/50 - 50 because didn't rate "Tribe"
All in all - Dangerous player, be wary!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8385

TheMusicWithin
Points: 9/10 - started 8 hours before me, have some decent points though
ODA: 10/10 - low your not wasting your troops
ODD: 10/10 - 0 your not being hit hard
Position: 7/10 - barbs are a bit of a walk and my girl styx is near ya :D
Reputation: 7/10 - i dont know ya but havent seen any stupid posts out of you either
Tribe: 8/10 - yet to be proven but im sure you have to have a few good players hidden in there somewhere
Total 51/60

its early but you could be one of the better players on in the world.

also you can use loom as my tribe or just count me tribeless i dont care, they got mad that i let styx sit me so atm im not with them

DeletedUser

fatalllllll

ODA: 5/10 Too high, could be wrong

ODD: 10/10 0 which is good.

Positioning: 7/10 Ok mixture between barbs and players. Highest in 15.

Tribe: N/A

Total: 32/50

DeletedUser

Points: 7/10. Always hard to say at this stage if it's just hq-whoring, or insane levels of activity. But eh, rank 3, not bad. :p

ODA: 6/10. Not really a fan of drastically high ODA at this stage... though since it can be due to spiking, which is beyond yer control, it's not really anyone's fault. :icon_wink:

ODD: 8/10. Either not attacked, or preserving troops via dodging. Whichever way, I'm all for it.

Positioning: 7/10. Already commented on this in another thread, consarnit. Still like the area. Seems a good balance for startup and possible future targets. Nice.

Reputation: Erm... just Monty? Or the account? Not that it makes much difference, I got null clue who anyone in TW is anymore. :p But from what I've seen, and adding in the fact I actually 'lolled' to your post above... I'll go with 7/10 for now. :icon_wink:

Tribe: Beats me. 10/10 for the name and profile though.

Total: What'm I, a calculator?

(Er, if anyone looks for my account, s'under the Thargoran nick.)

DeletedUser

I guess you are Admiral Phoenix right?
points 9/10 not rank 1 but in front of me again and doing pretty well...
ODA 6/10 well a bit high for the early game in my opinion...
ODD 0/10 lol 72 ODD this early in the game? you most likely aren't very well liked in your area :D too high for my taste as troops you could use for farming just die o_O
position: 8/10 many barbs around you but your best noble aim directly next to you... that could make farming kind of hard
reputation: 8/10 well I personally don't know you but I hear you are well nown :X

DeletedUser

Funny thing though, the 72 ODD was from a spear attack and I dodged and killed all on my wall :D

Agent Incognito (Thargoran)

ODA: 8/10, out of BP clearing, not too high
ODD: 10/10, none
Position: 5/10, eh barbs, and eh amount of players ;)

Total: 38/50

Xadron999 (ziffnab)
ODA: 6/10, might be a bit high
ODD: 10/10, none
Position: 8/10, nice amount of barbs

Total: 38/50

Admiral Phoenix is me.

DeletedUser

Admiral Pheonix

ODA: 9/10- Some spear clearing I believe, needed when your size.

ODD: 10/10- Low, awsome

Positioning: 10/10 Jelousy is an understatement

Tribe: 8/10 Should do not too bad, so long as absinthe sticks around. Some decent enough players there...cept Ben he sux's :p

Total: 57/60

DeletedUser

I. Am. So. Bored!

Drew Roberts:
Points: 9/10 - top 40 and late start, it's good, but you COULD be top 20 if you got more active :?
ODA: 9/10 - next to none, good = )
ODD: 10/10 - You have a very small hater but looks like he'll be dead by now =P
Position: 6/10 - A lot of inactives but some people on 300 points + in your 7x7 so not so good :/
Rep: 10/10 - To all of you! (except the one I don't know)
Tribe: 10/10 - not bias or nufin'

Total: 54/60

Took me 30 seconds to add 48 + 6 =/

IGN = Danade if you didn't get it from the sig.

DeletedUser

Danade:
ODA: 8/10 - I`m the kind of person that wants oda because that says you control your area :).. but still because you just started I will consider that.
ODD: 10/10 - ..
Position: 5/10 - There are a lot with high points.
Rep: 9/10 - I don`t really know so I guess you`re cul.
Tribe: 5/10 - fun tribe

Total: 45/60

DeletedUser

ClubberO

ODA: 8/10 - Wee bit, not too much tht youl loose too many troops over it.
ODD: 10/10 -not alot, also good
Position: 9/10 - Nice, Dominant in 15x15
Rep: 3/10 - Sorry never heard of you.
Tribe: 5/10 - Never heard of them either :/

43/60

DeletedUser

Drew Roberts

ODA: 5/10 - Considering your area, I would say you needed to have cleared more, but good on you for not wasting troops!
ODD: 9/10 - Your wall killed 4spears?
Position: 2/10 - Having one noble target within your 11x11 is an OK thing, having 5, isn't good, only just the most dominant via points (obviously I don't know troop counts).
Rep: 7/10 - Seen you around a fair amount, let's see if it's all for good reasons :icon_wink:
Tribe: 6/10 - Good member count, but not top 5 yet. OD, is decent. However the "Recruitment "Open"" fails along with the same for diplomacy, may be a joke, doesn't really look like one.

37/60

DeletedUser

The Music Within

Points: 7/10 Not bad considering the start date, if you are playing solo - good on you :)
ODA: 5/10 Too small for your area.
ODD: 10/10 None
Position: 3/10 You are being outgrown, you have a tribe mate in your area. No
Rep: 5/10 Meh you are ok
Tribe: 4/10 I saw your thread before the world started and since I have not heard from you.

Myself: Natures Favorite

DeletedUser

Natures Favourite

Points: 5/10 - Too low, co-played aswell correct? Hope your whoring troops.
ODA: 5/10 - High, slightly understandable, but damaging yourself?
ODD: 10/10 - Expected, haven't wasted/lost troops.
Position: 3/10 - Too much travel time to farm etc, even with LC it's going to be pain-stakingly slow. Not clearly dominant.
Rep: 6/10 - People seem to know who you are but have seen a few people flame/attempt to flame you.
Tribe: 7/10 - #1 in world, good member count but ODA is way to high, average of 336.8 per player.

Total 36/60

DeletedUser

Stupid excuses are stupid..........can we get back to rating please...........

TheMusicWithin

ODA:10/10 I like, not really a fan of such early ODA

ODD:10/10 Good

Positioning: 7/10 Good, got someone catching up on you, other wise full dominance of 15x15

Tribe: 6/10 Premade, not sure whos who in it etc, but looks not too bad.

Total: 45/60