Rate the Player above

DeletedUser

hmmm...four seasons...what to say...

points: 10/10--second to noble a village and keeping up on top nevertheless. no sign of slowing down.
Position: 6/10--not bad to start with, but looks like a lack of targets coming up now unless you move a little more outside of the tribe's area. Otherwise great area for farming i guess
OD: 7/10--showing power in attack without losing a lot of troops likely. low odd, so likely not attacked much at all though. however still decent...
Tribe: 10/10--if i said anything less he'd prolly kick me. jk, the tribe is good with plenty of solid players. good positioning, such as not too spread out.
Forums: 9/10--well, nothing really bad to say. has contributed plenty as well...

ign doctor strangler, well, obviously...

DeletedUser

Re above: Its not a pre made :)
[...]
Forum:

7/10 - Seen you around for ages on the forum.... Tho the post above shows that sometimes your lazy, when rating the above players tribe you should have looked at TW stats then would have seen its not a premade due to its inception date. Based on just the above forum persona not any co's:)

Total: 34/50
Haha, I'm lazy :icon_cool: No, I don't think so. I actually checked TW stats, but for some reason I wrote wrong.
And I haven't been around here for ages. I started playing on .co.uk at this classic :) I belong on www.tribalwars.no.