10/10
love the personal look it has and love the link between

DeletedUser8782

actually if you look i made adjustments to the avi if you look at SDs version

DeletedUser

avi - 7/10
sig - 5/10 nice try but seriously needs resizing it is almost avi sized

DeletedUser

Avy: 9/10 Indians/Native Americans are part of my heritage so love anything Indian. (w00t Cherokee)

Siggy: 7/10 Would have been a nine but deducted for the skull and flames. Granted a skull and flames is really nice and goes with the saying "Burn with me", would have rather liked to see a Indian or a skull with a flaming Indian headdress.

On a side note concerning mine, will have a new siggy soon after this Poll is finished, and wanted to compare players views. As for the Avy, doubt I'd ever change it due to using it since 2006, so give me a little credit for continued usage of it for 5 years :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

av 7/10, would make a good tatoo ;)
sig 5/10, to plain for me, but by the looks of the poll, you are getting a much needed upgrade :)

DeletedUser

Avy - 7/10 Not much a fan of guns

Siggy- 9/10 like the 3D-ish aspect of it and am a fan of "The Shining" but obviously my taste in Sigs needs an upgrade :lol:

P.S. It is a nice tattoo, although instead him climbing rocks I have him wrapped around a skull. And my siggy Tracey made. But do to the promotion to Elder, I decided to give the GFX'ers a chance to wow me, which I must say, they've exceeding by far any of my expectations.

DeletedUser

Avi - 7/10 cannot see the writing
Sig - 8/10 it is unusual like it a lot

DeletedUser

4/10 - Just don't like
8/10 - Like

Someone please PM me what happened to Gold please, I've been away for a long time.

DeletedUser

8/10 good choice with a music theme :icon_cool:

5/10 it's nice, but repetitive, with not much change, so could be better

DeletedUser

Avi - 7/10
Sig - 8/10 only marked down because the text is hard to read other than that I like it a good individual sig

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9005

avi 7/10, I like it
sig 7/10 nothing to do with avi but looks ok

DeletedUser

8/10 - like it

6/10 - just because the lettering is slightly difficult to read - but the colour scheme is cool buddy

Rate TIMMY!!