Rate the Signature Above you Thread! <3

DeletedUser

10/10 - Love the concept :p
9/10 Same as above, but IDK.. The crispness of the avatar just isn't there :p

DeletedUser

9/10 I love that anime.
8/10 Doesn't really suit the avatar, like the text and the concept though. Colours aren't vibrant enough imo, but yeah, 8 seems about right.

DeletedUser

9/10
7/10 - same reasons as before

Why does everyone say that! It's the same person. Kanade is the Avatar and the signature...

DeletedUser

same reasons as before

Photoshop experiment,^^, star wars kinda'.

Why does everyone say that! It's the same person. Kanade is the Avatar and the signature...

It's the colours. The signature is less vibrant, and less colourful as the avatar. If you can even them both out, give them a tad of vibrancy, brightness and a bit more blend between the images on the sig, then you're straight really.

DeletedUser

Hidden Disaster:

Av: 8/10
Sig: 7/10

I'm not convinced on my new one, I might go back to my old one.

DeletedUser360

Av = 9/10
sig = 9/10

Don't actually like anime's but erm.. rating it as if I did like them :) sig is good although you can see the lines where they have been put together.

DeletedUser7759

av = 8/10 nice and matches the sig , but kinda a bit common and predictable though

sig = 10/10 awesome , one of the best here nice job :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7210

6/10 Not the same in the home :(
10/10 Love it

please do not comment on mine as i know both are bob. I just had to comment on dark marks new sig

DeletedUser

10/10 Love it

please do not comment on mine as i know both are bob. I just had to comment on dark marks new sig

I love you cotton vest :icon_biggrin:

Evil Elf

5/10
2/10 - Really poor quality and blurry.

I remember you played on w3, you should use the avvy you had there as your avvy.

DeletedUser7759

Dark Mark

avatar - 1/10 just some random asian guy , thats not even you ya moron , i know what you look like ...

sig - 6/10 its ok but the dark mark it just looks way to friendly for me ;)

hehehe

DeletedUser

GeoGodd

avatar - 7/10 quite good; meow are, obviously, the smelliest loser tribe in the world, but I like the nice mean panther outline thingy

sig - 10/10 a suit guy element controlling light bending robot thing. I like it!