Rate THIS tribe - from the forgotten Flux (part 2)

DeletedUser

Guinness-wait

The tribe that decided to drop an alliance and switched sides, withdrew support and attacked the flux. Well... they've gone.

Current Top 20;

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 W1N 154.271.839 243.334.908 91 2.674.010 24872 9.783
2 T4H 86.566.273 109.230.950 99 1.103.343 11626 9.395
3 F.P.B 84.691.544 120.530.392 81 1.488.030 12738 9.462
4 *FW* 61.580.201 76.732.442 83 924.487 8752 8.767
5 ORC 59.750.314 79.937.988 93 859.548 9018 8.864
6 T4H-W 49.509.958 59.475.519 84 708.042 6413 9.274
7 ~R~ 46.463.470 48.288.182 51 946.827 5625 8.585
8 KnK 37.663.174 40.360.912 64 630.639 4573 8.826
9 LRAG 37.607.301 48.024.164 91 527.738 5654 8.494
10 AK 34.144.339 43.305.973 97 446.453 5246 8.255
11 IWL 32.596.653 32.658.536 47 694.862 3717 8.786
12 ORC² 29.748.827 30.544.444 78 391.595 3610 8.461
13 Riffs 17.694.360 21.510.324 89 241.689 2880 7.469
14 FREE 17.141.848 17.780.703 59 301.368 2112 8.419
15 UDog 14.012.017 14.012.017 7 2.001.717 1444 9.704
16 Flux 13.398.299 13.398.299 18 744.350 1521 8.809
17 G.G 9.197.288 9.410.078 64 147.032 1290 7.295
18 LRAGFO 7.090.499 7.370.582 65 113.394 1047 7.040
19 FW*3 L 6.440.229 6.571.082 53 123.983 942 6.976
20 *WW* 5.433.303 5.890.999 70 84.157 905 6.509

So, no more LRAGKA.

Timmy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well Timmy, as expected in which we were ready LRAGKA merged into the standing families. Before anything starts, we had intended to do it for awhile as it was a sort of backup plan with their permission on it.

DeletedUser

Yay! Maybe LRAGFO will fall next? I heard W1N were fighting LRAGKA too? Is that true?

DeletedUser

Stats are suggesting that there may have been conflict but I'm not entirely in the know on that dan.

DeletedUser

As far as i've noticed 1 player from lragka was being attacked by W1n and he was kicked as to the whys and wherefores of it thats for the leadership i'm a mere foot soldier/:)

DeletedUser

It is amusing to hear Flux members talking about the disappearance of LRAGKA almost as though it were some triumph of theirs. It is not. Flux were as ineffective against LRAGKA as they have been against LRAG. The current situation is a direct upshot of the failure of the proposed junction of LRAG with AK - this was very unfortunate for LRAG and I have no doubt that time will show it to be less fortunate still for the now doomed AK.

One consequence of this was that some members of LRAGKA chose to join their old mates in AK - hardly surprising, and fair enough. However, another consequence was that a few, while remaining in LRAGKA (presumably for safety), chose to support and encourage our enemies. That was entirely another matter. In addition there were some communication issues that caused intense vexation both inside and outside LRAG Family, and this I would not tolerate. It was thus decided in discussion with LRAGKA leaders that LRAGKA would disband, its loyal members would be invited to the other parts of LRAG Family, and the remainder would... well do whatever they like, really.

While I understand that Flux need to seize whatever reasons to be cheerful they can find, this is a bit desperate. LRAGKA's important players are still in the game, still influential in LRAG family and still fighting Flux - and as consequence of recent events, also AK. This was not how it might have been, or how I wished it, but it does have the very fine advantage of giving us a target-rich environment in the East. We're going to enjoy ourselves - and I know that very definitely includes the LRAGKA veterans in our midst.

DeletedUser

One consequence of this was that some members of LRAGKA chose to join their old mates in AK - hardly surprising, and fair enough.
32 including myself.
I have no doubt that time will show it to be less fortunate still for the now doomed AK.
We might be doomed, but it will be a long time before AK disappears.

This was not how it might have been, or how I wished it, but it does have the very fine advantage of giving us a target-rich environment in the East. We're going to enjoy ourselves - and I know that very definitely includes the LRAGKA veterans in our midst.
There's no doubt it will be fun. It will be nice to see the red dots turn to blue dots.

DeletedUser

It is amusing to hear Flux members talking about the disappearance of LRAGKA almost as though it were some triumph of theirs. It is not. Flux were as ineffective against LRAGKA as they have been against LRAG. The current situation is a direct upshot of the failure of the proposed junction of LRAG with AK - this was very unfortunate for LRAG and I have no doubt that time will show it to be less fortunate still for the now doomed AK.

One consequence of this was that some members of LRAGKA chose to join their old mates in AK - hardly surprising, and fair enough. However, another consequence was that a few, while remaining in LRAGKA (presumably for safety), chose to support and encourage our enemies. That was entirely another matter. In addition there were some communication issues that caused intense vexation both inside and outside LRAG Family, and this I would not tolerate. It was thus decided in discussion with LRAGKA leaders that LRAGKA would disband, its loyal members would be invited to the other parts of LRAG Family, and the remainder would... well do whatever they like, really.

While I understand that Flux need to seize whatever reasons to be cheerful they can find, this is a bit desperate. LRAGKA's important players are still in the game, still influential in LRAG family and still fighting Flux - and as consequence of recent events, also AK. This was not how it might have been, or how I wished it, but it does have the very fine advantage of giving us a target-rich environment in the East. We're going to enjoy ourselves - and I know that very definitely includes the LRAGKA veterans in our midst.

Another failed merger for LRAG, thats ODA, AK and now KA

It seems that Fattaffs style of getting one senior member of a tribe on board and not involving the other council, failed, once again....

something in the water obviously.......

DeletedUser7596

So to summarise LRAG and some KA council who were afraid to fight W1N cooked up a merge without consulting their membership. Some KA left and some continued to support their real allies on the sly. W1N objected to the merge & the continued supporting of Flux by an unstable LRAGKA. LRAG had to brake up LRAGKA to appease W1N and took the players they could.

DeletedUser

It seems that Fattaffs style of getting one senior member of a tribe on board and not involving the other council, failed, once again....

something in the water obviously.......

Chubbs usual level of accuracy I see. It has happened twice that there hasn't been the communication I understood there to have been between negotiators and others. In both cases we were the victims of this not the progenitors. I suppose the effort involved in seeing some hope for Flux has led Chubbs into a general habit of seeing things upside down, poor fellow.

DeletedUser

So to summarise LRAG and some KA council who were afraid to fight W1N cooked up a merge without consulting their membership.

Pointless anybody who is afraid to fight W1N joining us. I refer you to Macaiodh's post on this subject elsewhere.

I have no control over what reference is made to membership by other parties to discussions. I have already pointed out that we have nothing to gain by the other side's lack of consultation and much to lose - so I suggest you seek elsewhere for a villain of the piece.

Some KA left and some continued to support their real allies on the sly.

Yup.

W1N objected to the merge & the continued supporting of Flux by an unstable LRAGKA.

Er, no. I had no objection from W1N on either of these topics. The merge was fully discussed and agreed beforehand, as would be appropriate as we were recruiting what had been mutual enemies, so they would not have any reason to object - Keen as lots of people seem to be to see it otherwise.

LRAG had to brake up LRAGKA to appease W1N and took the players they could.

There were in fact issues around LRAGKA that raised problems with W1N - though none of those that anybody has suggested. However, those issues were more of a problem still for LRAG and LRAGKA leadership. It is therefore misleading to talk of "appeasing W1N" - we had our own concerns, which we resolved - though naturally we were keen that our solution should also provide a solution for W1N, who were being exceptionally helpful. Both W1N and LRAG leadership have shown the strength of their intent in maintaining this alliance.

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure, that W1N have done very little to show 'strength' whilst LRAG will have been having to do an awful lot. I'm also fairly sure W1N didn't 'condone', as it were, your previous merge, and I've seen comments from the Duke of W1N to back up that statement, informing you it was a bad idea does not constitute an agreement. The fact LRAG came to the point of 'recruiting' enemies to me speaks volumes on its own.

LRAGKA was broken from the start due to the fact KA's leadership discussed nothing with its actual members. People left KA on the day it changed its name, have continued to leave KA and now it has got to the point of having to disband the tribe as it was so flawed from the top down. I don't think you'll see anyone from Flux saying this is a victory of any sort. It is however a cheer me up. As the picture quite clearly states, good things come to those who wait.

DeletedUser

lol

u lot talk a load of rubbish lol listen stop making excuses, stop whining, stop moaning and bloody use yer troops. more action less bickering.

timmy listen i respect u budd for what u doing in FLUX but please u know nothink about LRAG if u did and got to know us lot here i reckon u would be suprised.

SO EVERYONE TAKE A CHILL PILL

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure, that W1N have done very little to show 'strength' whilst LRAG will have been having to do an awful lot. I'm also fairly sure W1N didn't 'condone', as it were, your previous merge, and I've seen comments from the Duke of W1N to back up that statement, informing you it was a bad idea does not constitute an agreement. The fact LRAG came to the point of 'recruiting' enemies to me speaks volumes on its own.

You are fairly sure... On the basis of what? Telepathy? Seems unlikely. A deep heart to heart with Luke? Well not by the sound of the Leaders Chat on Skype, recently. Sheep's entrails? Messy, but may well be your thing. For no reason other than that's a good line to sell on here? Well... that one's got legs, hasn't it?

The Duke of W1N? er... there actually is more than one, did you know? Which Duke of W1N, Timmy? Luke & Chomps, who actually did the business? No? Ah...

Timmy it is amazing that you are prepared to expound so confidently about matters of which you are so spectacularly ignorant. The only explanation I can think of is that you trained as a priest. Hmm... that would explain the inventive explaining away of failure, as well. Is that it?

DeletedUser

You are fairly sure... On the basis of what? Telepathy? Seems unlikely. A deep heart to heart with Luke? Well not by the sound of the Leaders Chat on Skype, recently. Sheep's entrails? Messy, but may well be your thing. For no reason other than that's a good line to sell on here? Well... that one's got legs, hasn't it?

The Duke of W1N? er... there actually is more than one, did you know? Which Duke of W1N, Timmy? Luke & Chomps, who actually did the business? No? Ah...

Timmy it is amazing that you are prepared to expound so confidently about matters of which you are so spectacularly ignorant. The only explanation I can think of is that you trained as a priest. Hmm... that would explain the inventive explaining away of failure, as well. Is that it?

Look I'm not even close to having to lie on this forum to put across my views. You muppets constantly make enough mistakes for people to see. I'm not a poor enough person to go quoting what people have said on the externals. You do realise I'm in that same leaders chat where nothing is discussed at all of interest yes? I have seen what I need to see to know that your lying to everyone right now.

DeletedUser

Or at least to know how much in your interests it is to claim that... Unfortunately for you, that will be fairly generally apparent. You know that someone's running out of useful debating points - and getting wound - when you see them resort to name calling and fairly offensive accusations all without offering anything to back it up.

We all see the same material.

DeletedUser

Of course lrag lie, they do it all the time, most two faced person I've ever talked to is fwg sorry fataff, and as for his council Jesus Christ they don't use their own brains

DeletedUser

Show me the quotes that say what I'm posting isn't the case. Show me the conversation where your big ally says, "fataff, thats a cracking idea.. we fully support you!" or words to that effect and I'll take the flak.