Rate W3

DeletedUser5582

Yes yes I know we have had these before but well rate the player is well dull and rate the tribe is well silly as only a few left...!

So to get these forums going (oh is a football match coming up too!) we shall see what we do with this! The best bits all stolen from other forums the bad bits all me.

Now let the ratings begin!

1. Best Moment On W3? (this can be personal to you or tribe based)

2. Funniest Moment on W3? (again personal or lets be honest much better to reveal one of your tribemates finest hours involving probably alcohol and a mouse but lets hear it!)

3. Worst moment on W3? (um this may be the hangover log on bit but lets see what has happened?)

4. Player you respect the most (cannot be someone in your own tribe)

5. Player you fear or go oh noes when see incoming from them?!

6. Moment that defined W3 to get where we are today?

7. Best PnP? (not been much recently so trawl the archives and bring up some old gems?

8. Player you miss the most? (someone who has left W3)

9. You can steal one player from another tribe who and why?

10. Best Tribemate. Tell us who is your favourite tribemate and why!

DeletedUser

1 Suppose its in the early days surviving the onslaught of Rumble at 11:55 (some were late) on a Sunday night. Tribe pulled all the stops out to save me....... See 7 for best pnp.

2 On Skype trying to get Dan and Chris (GrumplyLad, Mr Chrispy) to have a handbag at dawn fight 1 vill agst 1 vill no outside help.

3 Ever coming back once I'd quit.

4 Theres been a few...one I remember was Coma Faith and special mention to Andrewntua (name changed to Fanatik) great laugh

5 -----

6 Surviving the Rumble assault at the time was a massive encouragement to us as they had smacked everyone out of sight up to then.

7 Ferociously abusing TFF - http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8672

8 Grumpy

9 Would have said TB27, suppose now Mondeao.

10 Dan because he is so easy to wind up. And we've played in the same tribes for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

um better to my own reply then! Is in colour to make it easier to see replies but do not think I have gone like The Dan and need pretty colours for my posts :icon_eek:

Think was TFF V The X Family tribes. Classic case of smaller organised tribe destroying a much larger family tribe and was a lot of fun. War was triggered by some PnP too!

2. Funniest Moment on W3? (again personal or lets be honest much better to reveal one of your tribemates finest hours involving probably alcohol and a mouse but lets hear it!)

Who toss up between Reggie over nobling himself on a cross nobling disaster and his post explaining why and The Dan putting in a ticket to support to state that whatever I said the acc name mustn;t be changed to Joan!

3. Worst moment on W3? (um this may be the hangover log on bit but lets see what has happened?)

Sitting Rizzles for about 10 days straight. Lost just one villa (to acheron) but was hard going. had its good points on splatting the big op on him from Not Mastered Counting but in the main was an awful time. Oh and like Ed should never have returned after quitting!

Alex43 always plays the game the right way and trues his best so will say him.

Belstars. That guys scares me rigid when see incoming from him!

Well with my TFF hat on (is a stylish number and can be sourced in all good millinery shops) would say was fending off the Rumble/kama attacks as though oh so nearly broke us did learn more in that time than in any amount pre or since. For W3 would say the end of the big huggle between Egg/TFF/SPQR and Death which has resulted in the world war.

7. Best PnP? (not been much recently so trawl the archives and bring up some old gems?

This was one that caught my eye http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8874 as made me look at the X family more closely and triggered their doom! Plus we got Noenum Pax from them too! was always the one where hiefey describes someone as a mushroom which still makes me smile but canlt find it!

Simon (original Zero) as awesome player, very lovely guy and miss his late night drunken ramblings about air humping cushions at parties....! Also z4zai as he was always good for a giggle

Furry. Every tribe needs one.

Oh is tough. Ed for his sarcasm? Reggie for boundless enthusiasm? The Dan for never ending attempt to hit nirvana? Or Groundman for sending me the holes in Jarlsberg cheese as a holiday gift, always supporting and for scaring off every co player I find him!

DeletedUser

There have been so many I must say this is my 2nd favourite world ever in TW, but my best moment is not exactly game related I met Kath here, only 4 months until the wedding

Again a lot of them, most of Jo's posts for one I always laugh at those, that lady (and she is a lady) is even more random than me and that takes some doing. On a personal note the Fungus thread about 666Paul

Being totally boxed in during the great hug, ultimate boredom

Suicide Ed is a guy I have always respected, also Dan and Jo (both people who can play a war game with respect and that is worth admiration)

It is a war game it happens, we deal with it

The end of Rumble and subsequently the end of Egg really defined the world, I think had a vote been taken for the last two standing back in the early days, neither Death nor TFF would have featured, but well we are.

Anything by Jo

Trudi, but then again I live with her. Paul, the original owner of the Star123 account, nice guy but an absolute animal, also Larix and strangely the original Mitchnom, I know he had his moments but he did brighten the place up

zzdan480zz for his humour, ability and respectfulness a true gent even in war

Mondeo, we have had our differences in the past, but a player whose ability I have massive respect for

Last edited by a moderator:

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Personal would be redscouser blowing 90 nukes across 2 villages I took off him, even though at that point he was 4x my size :lol:
Tribe would be difficult, probably the jon op was fun, and in P~A when we started warring someone, forget who now :lol:

Well Reggie and his toaster was funny, and Jo's storyies are always a laugh

Being ill and bedbound for a week and a half with a virus while AOTS and DEATH were trying to take me apart, how I lost only 8 villages, I will never know!:icon_biggrin:

Acheron1, has done a great job in building death up into a (semi) fighting force!

Hunskelpers fake noble trains with real nobles, is a stroke of genius when you have packets to burn! English Sly also likes to throw the nukes and nobles around occasionally

Rumbles collapse opened up the world a lot I guess, but I only saw the tail end of it, also SPQR and EGG merging and folding in the same month was significant

Cant even remember any, maybe the TFF one against SPQR or whoever :lol:

Deano ;( Miss ya mate

Hmm, Acheron because he is the only death player to conquer a large amount of TFF villas, although Iako and Huns wouldnt be too far behind

Jo for funny moments, Ed for his down to earthness, Gary for just being special, The Dan because he just is, and finally, and most important to me, since day 5 of me on this world or something billybonzo, we have been in the same tribe for nigh on 2 years now it must be :icon_eek: long time haha:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8782

SPQR and EGG didnt merge wasnt it EGG and part of Death then rest of Death joined SPQR and then basically all Death left both tribes and reformed Death?

DeletedUser8856

Correct.
Was just Mark and a few others that left Death to join Egg was it not ?

DeletedUser8856

There have been many good moments in Death, but none personally to me really .. My best moment would probably be the merge with Werty, you may call us both noobs or whatever .. but never could i have asked for a more easy going and generally awesome co player.

There have been alot, my first funny memory was Monds version of 'Tribe Radio' before it was snapped up by some other player .. the things said in that room in call could never be repeated, alot of bad blood and alot of good songs lol - Ofcourse, mond was drunk. Then ofcourse there were mine, hawk's and werty's chats with Ste on skype call .. could say we were afraid and amused at the same time .. if only ste stayed around :/.
Generally funny moments with Mos and Mond.

Mainly the loss of 3 excellent players - Original Sly, Kossa (Iak) and Tb27 .. all brilliant players and really influenced alot of players over this side, some have quit .. some still here.

Incoming is a rare sight for me, but shall say when i see incomings from Fanatik .. i can expect atleast 1 villa to be catted down!

Merge of Egg and TFF, Fall of SPQR :(

I enjoyed the post by 'LightyJo' .. 'TFF V The Shroud Wearers: MOTD! ' .. it put some light into this forum

Got to be Sly, this game isn't the same without him .. he influenced my game here the most.
Like Tri said though .. it was unfortunate to see Dean leave, was the last person to speak to him before he left for good.

Would have said Craig from Rev but ...

Probably both Mos and Mond, they have both helped me out of a few situations and i've done the same for them .. 2 excellent players. Mondaeo i have massive respect for.

---

Siro
:icon_rolleyes:

Triarii2D

Reaction score
SPQR and EGG didnt merge wasnt it EGG and part of Death then rest of Death joined SPQR and then basically all Death left both tribes and reformed Death?

I meant Spqr and egg both merged in the same month, not merged together, but I can see I wasnt clear on that