Rawr! Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

RAWR! Clean Up

Recently we at Rawr! have identified a health and safety issue for W64.

To ensure no legal action is taken against W64..... Rawr! has undertaken a clean up programme.

Risk Identified

• [*=center]A Wet floor Core.

Wet cores can lead to accidents and shattered lives.

33xaexx.jpg

There is also associated problems with Wet areas stagnating and causing further health and safety issues.

Preventative Measures

• [*=center]Ensure all stagnant Wet areas are quickly mopped up stopping the spread of wet back into these areas.

• [*=center]Contain the area to ensure that Wet can not spread further.

Corrective Action

Side 1:
Tribes: Rawr!

Side 2:
Tribes: WeT, NO !
Players: boardereric9

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 25
Difference: 140

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,418,513
Side 2: 225,207
Difference: 1,193,306

chart

6ohoiq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, just using this space to prep a PnP.... But hey, uk lacks a bit in these so enjoy lol....

Waits for Meechan to troll :/

DeletedUser

Meh.

You have heard of Word, right? The preview feature, perhaps? God forbid, the EN64 forum?

DeletedUser

Meh.

You have heard of Word, right? The preview feature, perhaps?

Well yes I have.... but of course I tried that. :/

[3:02:53 AM | Edited 3:03:10 AM] Phlipster: oh no, copying something not in a text box and entering it into a text box removes all the paragraph returns, doesn’t matter which browser you are on :D
[3:02:55 AM] Nauzhror: Think it's more to do with how copy functions in various versions
[3:03:34 AM] Phlipster: copying from one wysiwyg text box to another wysiwyg text box is ok
[3:04:38 AM] TWLooser: I tried copying from word into it earlier, didnt carry any formatting - why bother?

So thats why its here, essentially using word as a draft for PnP's is useless to check formating ect ....

But thanks for the input :)

DeletedUser

Okay, so one of my *three* valid alternatives is not satisfactory...

To be honest, Word is adequate anyway. If you know your BB codes it's fine, I usually post my larger posts straight from Word.

DeletedUser

Im rubbish at bb coding as I go.

I didnt post it in en64 as I wanted the council to have a look at it b4 it went live, but mainly just because I like spam in the uk forums :)

Preview feature again wasnt an option, so that the council could check it out .

But mainly spam reasons still :)

Status
Not open for further replies.