rax/stables/shop?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2765
  • Start date

DeletedUser2765

What levels are yours? I'd understand if you don't post them because of fear of revealing your top secret start-up strat. [/sarcasm]

DeletedUser1511

What levels are yours? I'd understand if you don't post them because of fear of revealing your top secret start-up strat. [/sarcasm]
you go first, then ask Sir Vic, if he chooses to tell you then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, building rams and cats is very long and tiring and I seem to go through both of them like they're water.

Uhh...I don't find typing a number in and clicking recruit tiring, but everyone is different. And also, you go through them like water? Do...do...do you drink them?

DeletedUser2765

Uhh...I don't find typing a number in and clicking recruit tiring, but everyone is different. And also, you go through them like water? Do...do...do you drink them?

Figure of speech. See my co-player and I do this thing called attacking, so building cats at the blistering speed of 1 hour and 30 minutes and rams at nearly 1 hour, is kind of counter productive. So we upgraded our shop in order to produce them faster.

Now, what are your rax/stables/shop levels?

DeletedUser

5/3/1

Still makes a decent amount of troops. hotfusion quit so I can expand farming; I should upgrade them soon ^_^

well, I guess we'll see if the ol' tortoise and the hare story comes true :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

pointwhore! :icon_eek: :icon_wink:

:lol:
Im close to getting constant troops and building stuff... but the cost for higher mines is quite expensive as well as the stupid settings where i cant attack anyone lower than 30points or less.
Which is basically 70% of my farms gone. :icon_neutral:
Now i have to farm farther away and outside my 15x15.
:icon_sad:

DeletedUser2765

:lol:
Im close to getting constant troops and building stuff... but the cost for higher mines is quite expensive as well as the stupid settings where i cant attack anyone lower than 30points or less.
Which is basically 70% of my farms gone. :icon_neutral:
Now i have to farm farther away and outside my 15x15.
:icon_sad:

:lol: Its adaptation my friend, why do you think the top 3 are ODA whores? Because they need the new farms. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I dont see the point in having my barracks/stable very high at this stage.
Continuous production on the levels I currently have will put me at an almost full level 29 farm by the time i noble.....I am achieveing continuous production at this level so why waste resources on them.

High troop buildings is only a good thing if you can keep them busy.

DeletedUser

Continuous production on the levels I currently have will put me at an almost full level 29 farm by the time i noble.....I am achieveing continuous production at this level so why waste resources on them.

clear more people.

More troops to be produced at one time

you can't clear a lot of people if you're not using your troops for what they are supposed to be used for attacking :p or defending xD

also if you can't keep a high lvl barracks/stable going 24/7 you're not farming enough. I have all mine going 24/7 and they are pretty high means my farming is getting bigger and bigger without me losing anything. Which also means I will get everything else built faster as well.

Bare with me i have had a few too many ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2765

Well sneggy thats the question then, isn't it? I can keep all my ques running 24/7 at the "high" level that they're at now, but why can't you keep yours going at the low level yours are at?