Redemption

DeletedUser

Name:

The name of the tribe will be Redemption partly based on my new attitude towards playing on TW (During playing i've upset many players and mods and generally caused all out chaos resulting in me getting many bans and infractions) and partly for my recent fondness for the game read dead redemption. The name might change but the goal of the tribe won't i want to make a mark on a world and be key in how the world ends which i believe can only be done by playing longer term than many players wish to. COA and forum sigs will be developed as we get closer to the world release date.

Tag:

Redeem (this bit might change)

Member-list
Valk
5 oclock sunset
Aj1990
alimunsaf
Admiral Awesome
BenHoulker
Charlie/04youenc
Cory/Montypython
Dan NYK
Digs
Ian
Ian/KoopaTroopa
Tiger32k
Absinthe
Lethal Agent
Lita
Luke Holmes
Blik
MP/Onion/Toad/T&C
Obnoxious
Fragile Dreams
Sluslutchan/Sharpy1
TomBizz
The Fuhrer
Wishmaster
Retwep/Cat in the hat
xxMagicksxx
Nathan/Wacka Wacka
Carrie
Lylo
HeftySmurf
Absoman
Lewis - LakeWind/Diiamond/EL Chris/DaBeve

Aim:

My vision for the tribe is and would not be to be first during start up because In my experience all that happens is the great start up players loose interest and the tribe eventually fails or merges due to dwindling interest and activity.

My vision for the tribe would be to start off in one direction and establish ourselves in the K taking on the biggest threats as they come along whilst growing. It seems easy and there will be people laughing at such a basic goal but i believe that to be a starting goal. Once we have taken the K i would like to move onto the next k and so on. Basically to sum up I want the tribe to get to the top and stay at the top for long period of time.

Another reason for the tribe would be that i want to play on a world for a long period of time whereas at the moment i have tended to leave after a months having become bored of the world and i hope leading a tribe will help me keep motivated and it will keep me playing the world as I'm certainly not about to waste peoples time by quitting on them.

What we are looking for:

I'm ideally looking for 30-40 players as I'm sure we will pick up a few along the way once on the world and there are a few people that i hope to persuade to join. I will be looking to making the accounts as active as possible so i may ask one or two people to co play providing they don't mind.

I'm looking for team players who are active and am willing to take in a few who are less experienced providing they are active and are willing to learn.

Lastly I will be holding my cards close to my chest on who is in the tribe and who is not but we already have a few members.

Experience

As for experience i have been playing TW on and off for a good 2-3 years starting back on w13 on the .net world since then i have played in many premades on many different worlds and servers and have achieved most of my goals i have wanted to achieve on tw yet i have found that although i have achieved a lot on tw i have not lead a tribe properly from the start of a world to the end and its one thing which i want to attempt and see if it is possible as i have not seen it done (at least not with that many of the same players).

I started out on w13 and learned by reading guides and putting it into practice and did get taught by others. I personally count myself lucky that i did have some great players around me who helped me learn though i believe most have sadly now quit tribal wars. I got up to about 300,000-400,000 before i quit w13 and did return to w13 for a brief period to help out a friend though it did not go as well as i would of liked and sadly lost a friend or two because of it although i did make many more as a result.

I will update further on my experience both solely and on leading later tonight or when i get some time and i suspect Ben will also post something later on.

To apply contact me either on here, in game or on skype, my skype is robert_Jukes or Ben on skype on benhoulker. Thanks for reading and hope to here from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i will be co duke in this tribe so i will start by saying hi!

Anyway my current experience on tribalwars,
I have been playing for just over 2 years, i generally quit tribes because of boredom that is why i have decided to co duke Absinthe to keep me motivated also so if i do start getting bored i wont be in a peace loving tribe.

I normally get bored at around 100k points and quit the highest i have reached is 1 mill and i barely survived that as i was dying of boredom. During the 1 village stage i generally get around rank 400 on the .net servers and when start nobling get around rank 200-
the highest rank i have reached was on the beta server where i held a stable place of rank 3 i held that for about a week until a glitch happened which i wont go into detail which just demotivated me. It doesn't help when my tribe nobles every barb and farm around me though.

Anyway thats about it i can do all the things you would expect from a player but i am looking for that extra challenge by being duke of a tribe.

Remember to message me on skype (benhoulker) if you are interested thank you.

DeletedUser

well i guess if ben is going i will probably come along for the ride :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7689

Hey Absinthe i know we have not seen eye to eye most of the time and we have had our clashes, I would be interested in joining your tribe and working alongside you for once. I know the last time we were in a tribe together it didn't go down to well but I'm interested if you'll have me. You know most of my experience already and what i can do :) so get back to me.

DeletedUser

*Update*

Since making this thread i've talked to a lot of the original shots members and they are up for it, if you were originally in the Shots premade for w2 made by Nauzhror and are up for joining send us a message and I'll put you in :)

Dreamer I'll talk to you on skype later right but basically as long as you don't get the entire k at war with us in the second day then you can join, as much as it was fun seeing the noob attacks it did stunt only really our growth so lets wait until we have nukes and nobles next time and no . wars this time either :)

DeletedUser

Hello, sorry, everytime I load up skype it freezes. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, you can count me down for this. ;)

DeletedUser

Glad to see your in, you didn't really get a choice i was going to chain you to the comp if you refused :) Got a few other things to talk about which I'll pm you about :)

DeletedUser

can i jion plz i had 10,000 pts on uk1 but then w1n bullies noble mee.

DeletedUser

Thx i was surround by dem but i kill their axes load of timez!!!

DeletedUser

lol if your serious about joining and playing i think you would be a good addition but I sense you are just messing about, i would like to be wrong but i doubt it :(

Gronak's experienced tom :)

DeletedUser

whats an axe :? i always build archers and scouts there really good for attacking ... well thats what my friend told me :)

DeletedUser

There was me making Sword nukes for the win guess i was wrong :( I'm going off topic on my own thread :(

Back on topic erm so yea things are going well :)

DeletedUser

There was me making Sword nukes for the win guess i was wrong :( I'm going off topic on my own thread :(

Back on topic erm so yea things are going well :)

you do realise you could have shortened that to FTW!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'd play if the tribe starts during summer. :?
If i could control when the world opens and what settings it would be i would but i can't unfortunately but it should be some time during summer :) Can you talk to us on skype so i can talk to you further :)

you do realise you could have shortened that to FTW!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

I do but i chose not to :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well i will be co duke in this tribe so i will start by saying hi!

Anyway my current experience on tribalwars,
I have been playing for just over 2 years, i generally quit tribes because of boredom that is why i have decided to co duke Absinthe to keep me motivated also so if i do start getting bored i wont be in a peace loving tribe.

I normally get bored at around 100k points and quit the highest i have reached is 1 mill and i barely survived that as i was dying of boredom. During the 1 village stage i generally get around rank 400 on the .net servers and when start nobling get around rank 200-
the highest rank i have reached was on the beta server where i held a stable place of rank 3 i held that for about a week until a glitch happened which i wont go into detail which just demotivated me. It doesn't help when my tribe nobles every barb and farm around me though.

Anyway thats about it i can do all the things you would expect from a player but i am looking for that extra challenge by being duke of a tribe.

Remember to message me on skype (benhoulker) if you are interested thank you.

Tratior T_T

DeletedUser

Anyway, imo, I know what Absinthe is capable of, and well, I liked the introduction to this thread.

But too much information.

DeletedUser

:O one of are opponents :O i dont know who you are but :O :O