relation of points

DeletedUser

So... I'm taking out DJLS. I send my noble train at a 3.7K village...
This is the report;
First report:
Report 1
Last report:
Report 4

As you can see I got the loyalty to 4. obviously I had 2 noble attacks between them attacks. After my troops got back I went to resend my noble to take the village, and I got this message;

Until 25.4. 15:16, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

LMFAO DJLS's lucky day! Congratulations! Tribalwars saved your village!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats a total bummer. But someones lucky day. Terrible troop count for thier vill !

DeletedUser

[clt]Demolish a :academy: at one of your other vills, send your :nobleman:, then build your :academy: back again[/clt]

DeletedUser

Lol, by you ramming his wall, it stopped you nobling his village, pretty funny, Although he had no troops and large amounts of res. inactive?

DeletedUser

Lol, by you ramming his wall, it stopped you nobling his village, pretty funny, Although he had no troops and large amounts of res. inactive?

nope when i scouted he dodged with his troops.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. Unlucky. Downside to growing so quick? Maybe move to 404 territory.. *hint, hint*

DeletedUser

Hmm.. Unlucky. Downside to growing so quick? Maybe move to 404 territory.. *hint, hint*

It wont be long! :icon_twisted: :priest: :attack: :attack: :attack: , then I'll have to do alot of :axemen::nobleman::support::nobleman::nobleman::nobleman:

DeletedUser

First the noble train limit, now the points in relation to the attacker... TW really is letting the noobs take over. Sad times :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

points in relation to the attacker...

Has been around for a while. Not always implied in all the worlds but from some of the newer settings I have seen they are making the points in relation rule smaller and smaller, meaning don't grow to big. :icon_confused:

Have fun Grant/Miggy (who's on the Smile? Forum account?). I'm sure there wont be much challenge to be completely honest.

my views in NO way represent those of my tribes.

DeletedUser

Has been around for a while. Not always implied in all the worlds but from some of the newer settings I have seen they are making the points in relation rule smaller and smaller, meaning don't grow to big. :icon_confused:

Have fun Grant/Miggy (who's on the Smile? Forum account?). I'm sure there wont be much challenge to be completely honest.

my views in NO way represent those of my tribes.

Radar has been told off by his tribe for posting on the forum, so hes had to add that message onto his comments. lmao.

The points relation thing is annoying, i couldn't attack a 42 point player until he went barb....

Never seen it so close before that by ramming his wall down it stopped you from attacking :/

There has to be a balance between this rule and worlds like world 3, as w3 have no morale, no nothing. No wonder w3 is so dead ^^.

DeletedUser

Radar has been told off by his tribe for posting on the forum, so hes had to add that message onto his comments. lmao.

First: It's Radarr. Not Radar. :icon_rolleyes:
Second: No, No I haven't I just added that to avoid trouble. (Although I have been told off by tribes in the past InSane don't mind me doing so.. I think :icon_wink:)
Third: I'm not even sure why I wrote that, I do think 404 could put up a fight :icon_confused: TBH, Don't remember much of last night. :lol:

DeletedUser

Wow ... bad to be so much higher in points now then the others smile? :lol:

DeletedUser4147

Lol, carry on growing at this rate Bi! and you'll have to noble each other :lol:

DeletedUser

Obviously with Prem you can see your own morale against another person.

But is there a way to find out what the morale of say a bigger player to yourself is against you without them attacking?(Cos then youd see in the report the morale of the attacker)

Edit: Never mind I just rememberd about the Moral calculator:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator: