Remember the name, and he shall fear it

• Thread starter DeletedUser10790
  • Start date

DeletedUser10790

You will be wondering two things:

1. Who's name should we remember?
2. Who fears it?

Well you should remember Party Penguins, Blue and maybe Tedd... For obvious reasons for what we have done and what we shall do. Who fears this? Kiam ofc and the rest of Ted.

Before i launch into a post full of unfounded ego ill put a disclaimer in:

Ted suck so no one can be egotistical over them.

Once upon a time there were two merry men named Bluebell and Teddles, these two had much to drink, many laughs and generally fucked shit up together. Now they were enjoying one particular Sunday, pondering life and celebrating Teddle's birthday when hooray atlast incs came over the horizon! Teddles was happy for he could wish for no better gift.

They were duly tagged but alas, for we faced disappointment! A strange but obvious pattern of obvious faking and nuking emerged, and soon the target villa was easily identified! 7 fakes and 1 nuke, for 8 must be kiam's fave number. Bluebell, for he is gifted at maths reasoned that 360 (his skype name) / 8 = 45. Therefore he refers to me as Lord and bows to me as Jeremiah clearly states:

6b91245168648760771cba19b24ac943.png

Kiam you have been thus on this world and we, led by Bluebell, will serve you up.

The nukes rolled in, fast as the wind.
But quicker flew the HC and spears were sharpened,
Archers tightened their bows, walls were strengthened.
For when Kiam comes knocking, none shall return.

And this proved to be the case, 31 nukes dead including 4 nuke nobles. And what did he accomplish? knocked down 2 wall levels (20-19 twice cos pp for teh lolz as he still be mad from the other day). Bravo, i must say bravo. This is what it looks like:

5a2f4f5445a75f85e6ec8cc3fc7ab290.png
c194ccaffcf9f9311453272f5c2fee78.png

Individual reports on request ofc, thanks for the 2.4mil ODD tho bud.

So we have 30 nukes masked by fakes. He's a rank 1 player, dukes the rank 1 tribe, holding down a decent acc on w19. Im thinking what, a few 1000 at least? Alas people for no! Incs peaked at 287. Thats an 11% real attack rate which is frankly crap. I mean id take it from 1 player maybeeeeeee, but he got no help from his tribe - the elite of the world, where were they? Shows what a selfish tribe he has constructed...

(For info i think we have around 3000 attacks out at Kiam right now or earlier today -beware)

Oh and incase anyones forgetting, 14-0 man...

84016382111c7525146dbe3230fe8ffd.png

Remember the name, fear the name

Mind the gap

blue

DeletedUser5582

^^ do I need to read this?! Will it enlighten me or tarnish Blue's rep?!

DeletedUser10790

Well the latter Jo but I was tired and didn't strike the right balance

blue

DeletedUser5582

Balance?! Surely that's for the Karate kid (see I watch films!). Anyway I did read it, well might have skipped the bit about you killing nukes ho hum but this made me giggle

The nukes rolled in, fast as the wind.
But quicker flew the HC and spears were sharpened,
Archers tightened their bows, walls were strengthened.
For when Kiam comes knocking, none shall return.

Wish I had the flag to make my nukes go fast as the wind! oh and whilst we at it flying hc would be handy too...

Am thinking you been at the Tolkien again?! Anyway will rep you as was PnP and everyone needs encouragement from time to time

DeletedUser

Lol nice post but i don't think it warranted all that? You stacked against some nukes well done... I lost some nukes which ill have back in a week - i admitted earlier it wasn't my best attack; my sitter got my nobles in the wrong order for a start. Obv gonna require more effort next time...

Your luhem takes are virtually worthless, nothing to boast about - he has barely been playing the last couple weeks and was meant to leave us the sit while you were hitting him so nobody was defending - so a real well done

Deleted User - 70854

I agree with your first comment, yes it was easy to defend against, but judging by your high ODA, with relitively low caps from none internals, barbs, tribeless etc, it looks like this is your standard way of attacking, brute force.

That being said, i dont think it was a great achievement of ours.

As for your other comment, Luhem attempted some snipes and was talking to us (as we congratulated him on his snipes, even tho they werent large enough to succeed) so yeah, he was active and defending.

We took with ease as you started a skirmish with us whilst your tribe was not prepared, an example of poor leadership

DeletedUser

There havent been any real challenges yet on this world i think a lot of people can admit

What about the fail attempt on Rodgermi? We don't make a bloody post everytime someone fails at an attack lol - it happens. I think we both know luhem wasnt playing that much, he might have made a couple half assed snipe attempts..

DeletedUser10619

There havent been any real challenges yet on this world i think a lot of people can admit

Of course you havent had any challenges, that is what happens when you keep on recruiting, rather than warring

Deleted User - 70854

What about the fail attempt on Rodgermi? We don't make a bloody post everytime someone fails at an attack lol - it happens. I think we both know luhem wasnt playing that much, he might have made a couple half assed snipe attempts..

I agree about the post, hence my reply to it...

You said Luhem was inactive, i told why he wasnt.

Why didnt you war cats then?

IBF and CATS have been long standing allies since early game (both being the other tribes only ally), you cant really compare that to what Ted does lol, use your noggin

DeletedUser

Too many players had quit and we needed to fill the gaps - recruits on this world are so scarce there wasnt many places we could go anyway :-/

DeletedUser10619

Why didnt you war cats then?

As has already been said, we had a long standing alliance with Cats, which has just come to its natural conclusion.

We use diplomacy as a way of building long term relationships, for the mutual benefit of both tribes. This is different to other tribes on this world, who use diplomacy as a way of protection, due to them being afraid to fight, and then hopefully steal their higher point players later in the game.

DeletedUser4147

Too many players had quit and we needed to fill the gaps - recruits on this world are so scarce there wasnt many places we could go anyway :-/

If recruits are so scarce, how come your tribe has 181 changes, whilst IBF (a tribe who for a 2 week period had an academy which involved hopping between for supporting) only has 113. Recruits aren't scarce, you just recruit them and merge them into someone to recruit another one.

IBF's Tribe Changes and Ted's Tribe Changes

Now I'd advise you think before you speak again 360EV, because I've only seen you make more of a fool of yourself in every post.

DeletedUser13488

If recruits are so scarce, how come your tribe has 181 changes, whilst IBF (a tribe who for a 2 week period had an academy which involved hopping between for supporting) only has 113. Recruits aren't scarce, you just recruit them and merge them into someone to recruit another one.

Now I'd advise you think before you speak again 360EV, because I've only seen you make more of a fool of yourself in every post.

Love this whole post............

Blue, speak from the heart

Regarding the whole convo, Interesting and I agree too the end.. If this ever ends :D

Good luck all.... Some will need it!

DeletedUser

I might be being dumb but I'm not sure what your point is? We have recruited more players and they have just quit - thats not my fault if they do. If i recruit someone and they quit, we are gonna have to internal them and i still need to fill those gaps of missing players. You can't say they all merge and then we recruit more

DeletedUser

Recruits aren't scarce, you just recruit them and merge them into someone to recruit another one.

Hahahaha oh my, this is 100% accurate.

This is exactly 360ev's form on other worlds too.

His problem is his mouth, it gets him into situations he's not really able to handle. Then when he gets spanked he likes to run away to another account and claim they were merging all along. I guess now he's leading a tribe he's adapted the same tactic for recruitment.

DeletedUser

What is your IGN?

I have only ever merged once and that was when i was at like 300k on w19 so that isnt true?

DeletedUser

World 20

360ev account merged into Kiam
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=663585

Kiam acccount merged into Beaverovshellcorner
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=660444

Beaverofshellcorner got spanked
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=554773

I'm pretty sure you then left that account in tatters with Lee at the helm who stuck around for PP.

Don't deny you weren't on those accounts.. I was subjected to your childish patter on many occasions, especially when I asked about your bungled attacks.

From what I remember you then moved jumped to co-play Army of Three.