Remember the name, and he shall fear it

• Thread starter DeletedUser10790
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Skypes to prove what?

Why else would i say i was merging when i wasnt...?

EDIT: Fidel deleted his post so now mine looks like nonsense :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol i havent lied about anything other than something i was told to by my duke to save a player; which i do not regret and im not ashamed of

You however lied about me co-playing accounts, you took w20 way out of proportion saying i ruined that account when in actual fact you did to spite me because you werent good enough for Grump and now youre trying to frame me as the liar? Nice try.

DeletedUser

You're really not following this are you.

I'm not doing anything other than verifying what people already know about your recruitment by highlighting the similarities between your own past and this world.

How many times have you been told you're just making yourself look silly?

I'm giving you the rope and you're hanging yourself.

DeletedUser

Well the same group of people telling me technically only counts as 1 time as they are all just ganging up and chatting the same rubbish, i could do the same if it was 6 of me vs you, would make my points look a lot lot stronger than yours - but doesnt mean they are.

DeletedUser10100

Well the same group of people telling me technically only counts as 1 time as they are all just ganging up and chatting the same rubbish, i could do the same if it was 6 of me vs you, would make my points look a lot lot stronger than yours - but doesnt mean they are.

Hmmmmm! This sounds very familiar! The gangbang part brought back some memories of the lovely chats we had a month or so ago.

DeletedUser6796

It rather depends on the group. At the moment it looks like opinion is divided. You, on the one hand, and pretty much everyone else on the other.

People aren't just ganging up. They are expressing their opinions. To ascribe their opinions being similar to being a 'gang' plot is a slightly desperate straw clutch. It could be that the majority have formed a coinciding opinion independently. From what I have read, I can see why.

Lilli