Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If I wanna give someone rep because they are amazing at PnP and I have already repped them before for their PnP skills, how can I do it again?

It says spread rep around, I've repped a few people and I still can't rep said player :icon_sad:

Any help? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser7325

May be he doest deserve the rep LMAO. Just kidding, well maybe try to rep him for different thread?

DeletedUser

So if I rep like 10 people I still have to wait MORE time before I can rep said player =S

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Fairly sure it is both time based and based on how many other people you have given rep to.

DeletedUser

So how many do I need to give rep too?

Nauz, +rep to you btw as you posted here =P

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You can't give rep actually at all :lol:

I looked, that gave me neutral rep. Basically that means you either don't have enough posts, or enough rep, to rep other people.

Considering you have nearly 500 posts, I'm going to assume it's the latter.

DeletedUser8010

This may sound noobish, but what does rep do-if anything?

DeletedUser269

A quote from Thargoran on the rep system,

It's a combination of how many reps you have, when you gave rep to a member the last time before you can re-rep him, how many reps you gave overall within a certain amount of time and such.

DeletedUser269

No, and don't continue to ask for it in here. Or you will end up with something apart from rep ;)

DeletedUser

Rep is pointless, most of the time people rep others for the hell of it, just so they get repped back, or for other stupid reasons.

DeletedUser

Popularity contest, for the vain and insecure.

Rep me if this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.