Res looted...

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1.358 Million

Slacking way behind the rest of them, but considering im solo, i'll use that as an excuse. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

1.645 Mio

This should improve a lot seen aswell someones back in town :)

DeletedUser

I'm finally getting close to the 1 million mark after 2500 hauls!

DeletedUser117

1.563 mil
5k plunders
Not bad for a 11th June 2011 start date

DeletedUser8105

Server run-time: 117 days

Wanted to know how much resources looted the rest active players :)

DeletedUser

Would explain my total plundered.

Because I'm a lion, not a pussy cat... rawr?

DeletedUser9748

Almost 74 million. That gold award is giving me the goosebumps!

DeletedUser

I know, always look at plunderer and think how easy that is to get compared to robber. Just did total looted by total plundered, average haul is 280. Impressive stuff.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

Thought someone would of got the GOLD by now... my bet would be if you don't get it first Mark will... I hear rumour that he has some pesky Russian Co-player that is a farming monster, plus he was a farming monster solo...

I know, always look at plunderer and think how easy that is to get compared to robber. Just did total looted by total plundered, average haul is 280. Impressive stuff.

Just under 1K a haul... and climbing.. but then I find if you only farm once a week you get more res a haul... not like all those spam farmers doing over 1000 plunders a day... crazy...

DeletedUser

Damn.....Just topped 50 million

Thought someone would of got the GOLD by now... my bet would be if you don't get it first Mark will... I hear rumour that he has some pesky Russian Co-player that is a farming monster, plus he was a farming monster solo...

and i was about to have a day of so you could get that award...... doesn't look like that's going to happen now. :icon_wink:
aNiTHY+M+79b2Q7eWfYO0MMjjx8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
aNiTHY+M+79b2Q7eWfYO0MMjjx8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

DeletedUser

Trebor Mint on 29.09. at 10:26
Can you two just have a few hours off the farming...

2mill I farmed yesterday and you still got the awards... looks like it's going to be the same today as well.. :(
now who's memory is slipping....

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Yeah... I've farmed two days.. 4 million... makes sense to me, though I was never very good at math... :)