restart (center of your tribe??)

DeletedUser

I'm on K53 and my tribe is on another continent in K64 If I restart, will I get the option to restart in center of tribe and will that move me to K64? I went into the restart menu.. and it wants my pw and to click okay.It doesn't say anything about "center of my tribe yet, and since I don't know what's on the other side of that door and what I am committing myself to.. I'm afraid to click OK. Could anyone enlighten me on this? Oh, I'm on World 2

Delileah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im pretty new to this so forgive me , but do you really want to be dropped in the middle of your tribe , wouldn`t it make farming a little sparcer due to all your buddies wanting to build their own villages bigger.
Dunno if you get where im coming from but i kinda like being all on my own with about 4 hrs walk between me and my tribe so we can farm inbetween us both with not too much in the way yet to stop us. Dont mean that in a selfish way , just if theres loads of you in same area it would be harder.

Stomper

DeletedUser

I do see what you mean but it's in the likes of where you've got a tight nit strong tribe where it will be more likely used. :icon_razz: Then they can protect and send you resources

DeletedUser920

A little bit of space, but when someone asks for support or help attacking and they're 2-3 days away, it gets a little silly. When they're on the opposite side of the world, travel could take weeks. It's possible, but not very quick - usually they will have solved their problem or been nobled before you can do much about it.

We've a couple of people we're moving closer to resolve this - but coordinating noble attacks and loyalty when the journeys take a number of days is another nightmare.

DeletedUser

If your a decent player, I would suggest you stay in K53, as your tribe is only a continent away, and you will have as much space as you wish to expand before your tribe gets to you. They should be able to support you from their location, and at best you will have open land to roam. consider yourself lucky =)

DeletedUser920

Sorry to be a necromancer - or whatever the phrase is, but I thought I understood this, but now am not so sure - or wonder if the rules have changed.

I was rimmed on another world and did not get the choice.
Members have been rimmed on this world and do not seem to have had the choice.
Although a few weeks ago we were seeing restarts amongst the barbarians, they were all wiped out and we have seen no more.

So can anyone definitively tell me:
  • Can you give up your villages and elect where to restart (which direction, continent, or "near to tribe") ?
  • If you are rimmed, do you get that choice ?
It has become an issue because we have a member who was nobled in his main village and is being catted in the others, but is too far away for us to help effectively against a MUCH larger player. The attacker thinks if he restarts he can be closer, we suspect that it won't work, and our member would rather get another noble and move - but would need to rebuild first.

DeletedUser

Rimmed = Nobled out = Yes you get the choice. As it was mentioned in another thread.

DeletedUser14

You only get this choice when you get nobled, you will not get the choice if you restart.

DeletedUser920

Well we thought his only option was to give in and hopefully be able to at least select 'WEST', but apparently he can't restart if he has two villages.

has anyone come across this ? Is there a way around it ?

DeletedUser14

Yeah, lose one village:)
There is no way, you could try delete your account and wait five days.

DeletedUser857

You only get the option to restart in the center of your tribe if you are nobeled out.

If you just restart (presuming you only have one village) you get to pick your direction.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yeah, lose one village:)
There is no way, you could try delete your account and wait five days.

No need to wait five days. Tis suggested to wait 24+ hours, but even that's simply a suggestion. As long as the account is deleted and you never log back on.

DeletedUser14

I meant to use the same account, didnt think of making a new one:)
That is a way around it

DeletedUser920

Thank all. We've persuaded the other player to be nice about it so he can build an academy and move away.