Restart

DeletedUser

Incorrect, I left within the first few days because I was barely active as it was. I could play maybe 1 hour a day tops.

Yeah one time I was playing 1-2 hours a day, no sitters, no co-player, and I went yellow 3 times during 1 village stage, it can be tough. Oh wait I still made it to the top 10 and stayed there till I quit.(Good players adapt having a 24/7 account and be top 3 is nothing special)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah one time I was playing 1-2 hours a day, no sitters, no co-player, and I went yellow 3 times during 1 village stage, it can be tough. Oh wait I still made it to the top 10 and stayed there till I quit.(Good players adapt having a 24/7 account and be top 3 is nothing special)

Brag about your self much :p

DeletedUser

There will always be players like him telling you to restart having an ego a million miles big...

Just ignore them, and noble/farm them out later...

Allways better not to get your attitude as low as they are, show them you're more mature than they are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

love this thread made me laugh all the way through keep it up :D

DeletedUser4753

Im sorta busted now, i know my w13 buddies are a lil slow but i dont think i could fool them again :D

DeletedUser

Bad Boys Feb 25,2013 14:30
There's always a fair amount of luck involved in regards to your placement when starting a new world. Your luck thus far - unlike that of most people - is undecided. Starting near me can be a blessing or a nightmare. Which is decided by how you respond to the following offer.

This account is played by myself (William, forum name I am Shifty) and three others. I have been rank 1 on almost every world I have played in my TribalWars history and as a rule even when playing solo can consistently get rank 1 on any world I devote enough time to attempting to do so. Two of my co-players, Nick/Scorp, and Julia/Fantus, have also been rank 1 in the past on nearly every world they have played.

Nick is currently solo and rank 1 on W67, the newest world to be released.
On the last start up I played I dominated the world with no PP and was rank 1 from the start of the world for the next few months (past 50k points) and doubled players such as Nauzhror in points.

Any of the three of us would be a solid rank 1 contender, together we are virtually guaranteed to be rank 1.

The reason your luck is undecided is because we are offering you a mutually beneficial offer. We do not need extra barbs to succeed, but they'd certainly help us get a strong lead during BP where the number of local barbs is one of the largest factors of the ranks people will be when BP drops. As such if you are willing to raise your mines to 4 wood, 3 clay, 1 iron, do all of the quests that give you resources (send a mail, change your profile, invite a player, change the name of your village, 4/3/1 mines quest, etc.) and then restart so as to leave us behind a barb to farm we will answer any questions you have so as to help you succeed in your new area.

The choice is very simple, at a fundamental level your options are:

1.) Get advice from some of the game's best players in exchange for roughly five minutes of your time.

2.) Get outfarmed, outgrown, and eventually nobled by us.

Thank you for reading and I eagerly await your decision.
~William

DeletedUser

yeah i got that and he restarted,

We always intended on restarting. We did want a 2 day late start, but decided to restart late on the opening day instead.
The mail was sent as a joke really, but also I wanted to see who would restart and see how the area would look if many did as it already was swarming with players and barbs (could have potentially been the best area after Nibblers).

DeletedUser

Practice Makes Perfect Feb 26,2013 16:45
There's always a fair amount of luck involved in regards to your placement when starting a new world. Your luck thus far - unlike that of most people - is undecided. Starting near me can be a blessing or a nightmare. Which is decided by how you respond to the following offer.
This account is played by myself (Blue) and two others. My two co-players, Tom, and Beau , have also been rank 1 in the past, and top 20 on several more occasions.
The reason your luck is undecided is because we are offering you a mutually beneficial offer. We do not need extra barbs to succeed, but they'd certainly help us get a strong lead during BP where the number of local barbs is one of the largest factors of the ranks people will be when BP drops. As such if you are willing to raise your mines to 4 wood, 3 clay, 1 iron, do all of the quests that give you resources (send a mail, change your profile, invite a player, change the name of your village, 4/3/1 mines quest, etc.) and then restart so as to leave us behind a barb to farm we will answer any questions you have so as to help you succeed in your new area.
The choice is very simple, at a fundamental level your options are:
1.) Get advice from some of the game's best players in exchange for roughly five minutes of your time.
2.) Get outfarmed, outgrown, and eventually nobled by us.
Thank you for reading and I eagerly await your decision.
Blue

I think this one counts :) sorry Practice Makes Perfect