resuming windows

DeletedUser10594

Resuming Windows
Opponents defeated: 52.055 (2.)
Tribe: xoxo

Villages (1) Coordinates Points
Resuming Windowss village 506|503 2.334

you said you are the best and you are winning every round?
and you dont play so much rounds, but when you play you will win allways... ;)

DeletedUser10769

Resuming Windows
Opponents defeated: 52.055 (2.)
Tribe: xoxo

Villages (1) Coordinates Points
Resuming Windowss village 506|503 2.334

you said you are the best and you are winning every round?
and you dont play so much rounds, but when you play you will win allways... ;)

If you read my ingame profile you would see that I was only there for teh lols. I cleared the top 10 before I left except my tribemate.
As you can see, my tribemate is winning which I am helping him to win so why would I care what rank I am when I don't even want to win. If I wanted to win, I could have as noone cleared me all round. I didn't say I will win always, I said I win when I want to :p

DeletedUser10594

Requirements for victory: Catapult your opponents village. The player with the highest point village wins. No nobling - one village per player. Details.
Top player receives 100 premium points
failer, the winner is not a tribe, it is the 1 place

DeletedUser10769

I know, there will be only be 1 winner, I wanted it to be my tribemate and made it be my tribemate. I came 2nd anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

Go away tropez nobody likes or wants you here. Bar Adrian, but nobody wants him here either.

DeletedUser

Sorry mr backstabber, everyone should backstab their tribe rather than support it, right?

You suck at this game, go find a new hobby.

DeletedUser8097

net.twtotal340.744
2Refuse To Recognize59.477
3Resuming Windows52.386

If I were you I'd simply shut up.
Your tribemate won the round practically alone.
We can see from the OD rankings who is the attention leecher in here.

340/52 = 6+
That makes Robin about 6 times better than you.
But at least it's nice to see that .NET.twtotal is winning .uk rounds...))

DeletedUser10594

I 'm domi a backstabber ;>

DeletedUser10769

1net.twtotal340.744
2Refuse To Recognize59.477
3Resuming Windows52.386

If I were you I'd simply shut up.
Your tribemate won the round practically alone.
We can see from the OD rankings who is the attention leecher in here.

340/52 = 6+
That makes Robin about 6 times better than you.
But at least it's nice to see that .NET.twtotal is winning .uk rounds...))

As Robin/Steffen can agree with, 100k of his ODD is mysupport being killed. Unlucky that he gets the ODD and OD right. (Facepalm)
Considering, I cleared the top 10 players when I left. Thatgave them alot of leeway considering that was his only competition. His ODAcame after I scouted players and ensured he got rid of the threats for most ofthe time, however he just cleared like everyone left before the end (some quitand he backtimed some). He is a very excellent player which I agree with. Btw,I didn’t get cleared all round so that proves I left during the round notbecause of getting cleared on TW. Also, I played like 2/3 of the round comparedto him so your argument fails so badly.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't justify yourself to a forum troll. Your tribe won, good job.

DeletedUser10594

Originally Posted by TropeZ

I 'm domi a backstabber ;>

so .net twtotal won, not resuming windows, you was only in his tribe, because you dont want to be bashed

DeletedUser10594

you will see us playing together ;)
our tactik is good hehe

DeletedUser

Ah guys...
Resuming is right, he helped us alot! he cleaned the top 10 which helps us, yeah..
We had more Troops than him every time, so we were able to clean the peoples too!
Resuming came 1 hour or somethimg before the end back and we helped him to get up, like he helped us in the beginning..
And by the way, winning isnt only the one thing in tribalwars speed..
And another point is that .uk is totally easy to win... sorry for the players, but there arent so much and most of them have to learn some beginning facts of playing a speed.... Steffen and me (most time Steffen) played four rounds, three rounds rank 1, the other round i tried a latestart of 2 1/2 hours, but Yukon cats me down, I retimed him but he got spears...
Look my .net endless, i didnt even won 2 rounds after.. Im bored in .uk and will go back to .net (but only on weekend)

DeletedUser10594

yes uk is not difficult for good players, so I like that all SLAP and more .uk players are against me, = that makes more fun to noble them every time and than they are posting a lot in the forum haha
also I am playing .ch look at my twtotal, but I think there it is only a little bit more diffuicult than on .uk

DeletedUser

Tropez, .ch is full of backstabbers and kids...
Speed worlds were better in the past
now all people backstab and all this just for winning...

DeletedUser10594

because you cant win on .ch, there ist not only backstabbing
maybe they backstab you, because they dont like you ;) ;) ...

DeletedUser

I think players dont have to sleep with me so it should be enough if im able to play and being not a backstabber, contrasting to you!
And most people like me, except kids like you...