Roch2001: Farming Video Tutorial using Premium Account Features

DeletedUser

Never saw the video, but I've really got to wonder about whether someone whose startup consists of hitting 2,000 points in about the same amount of time it takes me to hit 10,000 should really be teaching people ro farm rather than being taught to farm.
I think it is quite obvious he is not exactly putting that much effort into W6 (or at least that is my impression) as I have seen him elsewhere do some pretty lightning start-ups

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I think it is quite obvious he is not exactly putting that much effort into W6 (or at least that is my impression) as I have seen him elsewhere do some pretty lightning start-ups

Dunno, Clamju claims he was sending 20 lc at each village early on and that she had to teach him that farming properly consisted of much smaller farming raids. :lol:

DeletedUser2722

The farming method Roch teaches here is for mid/late-game where you should
have zero competition for your farms.

Using this method in the start-up phase of the game would prove to be
counter-productive...

In start-up you will want to be sending small amounts of troops to give you a
much better chance of taking full hauls and limiting losses should some narb
spike your farms.

Anyway, despite the dodgy accent, it wasn't a bad video... what happened
to the link?! :icon_confused:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Dunno, Clamju claims he was sending 20 lc at each village early on and that she had to teach him that farming properly consisted of much smaller farming raids. :lol:

I am some what :icon_surprised: you listen let alone believe what clamju has to say tbh Nauz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Never saw the video, but I've really got to wonder about whether someone whose startup consists of hitting 2,000 points in about the same amount of time it takes me to hit 10,000 should really be teaching people ro farm rather than being taught to farm.

Rochs area isnt exactly productive...I should know :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Late game farming is a bit more.. automatic? then start up farming, where you have to either send small numbers or SRE

DeletedUser

Roch is a beast late game player.

Of course, you think there is no such thing as a beast late game player. Some people are just bad at start-up.

DeletedUser

Roch is a beast late game player.

Of course, you think there is no such thing as a beast late game player. Some people are just bad at start-up.

I concur. Roch's late-game farming is quite an impressive farming prowess. However, with all late-game farming, it isn't a polished as startup farming. However, it takes far more effort to do, due to the massive amounts of farm runs required.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
However, it takes far more effort to do, due to the massive amounts of farm runs required.

What? Sending 5,000 farm runs late game takes roughly 16 minutes and 40 seconds with bookmark farming (5 attacks per second). And once barbs have reached their max size there's no reason not to bookmark farm.

DeletedUser

What? Sending 5,000 farm runs late game takes roughly 16 minutes and 40 seconds with bookmark farming (5 attacks per second). And once barbs have reached their max size there's no reason not to bookmark farm.

And in comparision, SRE farming with one village at startup is much easier than sending bookmark farming 5000 farm runs late-game from multiple villages.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And in comparision, SRE farming with one village at startup is much easier than sending bookmark farming 5000 farm runs late-game from multiple villages.

No, not at all.

Once barbs have stopped growing there's no reason to scout them any longer if you bookmark farm properly whereas when they're still growing you must farm much more manually to be equally efficient.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror is right.

Depending on your skill level at late game and early game, early game farming would tend to be harder if person at late game is good at late game farming.