Rollacoaster Ride of K55

DeletedUser

w1dyt0.jpg

The world started. Everyone was settling around the core. No-one knew what lay ahead. The Great British Bull Dogs made their mark. They were the major influence in the start of K55. The start of turbelence that was yet to be seen.

2nurwyf.jpg

Suddenly, out of the asylum, Bonnie and Clyde went crazy, they called it Freaks. Don't ask they have mental cases. A month or so went by. Then they became top spot. The top guns in K55. The crazy, lunatics which everyone was scared of. Apparently, some Dogs knocked here for a while.

jjww1v.jpg

At this time, great undergrowth started to come up. From the west side of K55, large bushes appeared. It was middle of winter but yet, the Jungle came up. The Jungle may have felt intimidated by the lunatics across the road. So, the great tall trees and the great infected nettles attacked the Freaks.:icon_twisted:

29ft4x3.jpg

Edit: Pi move west (he is scared)

Suddenly, they was untold misery to the Freaks. The lack of leadership, Bonnie and Clyde "gifted" their villages away to the menacing Jungle. The foundation broken, the asylum fell.

The leaders moved along to Jungle leaving Bonnie behind. (wave)

20r46dv.jpg

However, now still remain ex-freak members. With their crazy thoughts, they thought it was famryard day and started collecting Eggs, for dinner. These members where ex-Dogs members which went crazy. I think they were having omelletes. (nice!)

2ahtbhi.jpg

So, now 3 great forces inhabited the core. I was a major factor in the fall of BBD, it was not a fall but recruitment into the next power. I first from BBD moved to have some Eggs. (yummey) It was a nice meal. Then the leader of BBD followed by some other big members. BBD slowly fell.

kd7big.jpg

Meanwhile, this was happening some midnight vandels made there mark. It was very small, but yet they were still there.

So, now Egg was 1, Jungle was 2. Followed by the unknowns :icon_eek:.

Some, Jungle members wanted to ahve some fun. They decided to entangle the "Lord of the Midnight" into the web and vines. Slowly strangled many followers died or moved away to other K's.

bdtl5l.jpg

The members left behind an not taken by Jungle's grasp moved to South Africa and formed the Zulu tribe. However, they are peaceful and do not attack :lol:.

k702h.jpg

Now, I talk about Jungle up north. In k45 SPQR were attacking and timming several Jungle Players. This was due to inactivity apparently and Jungle was disbanded?

14cta41.jpg

However, the "active" members joined Rumble. BUT Pi stopped following the herd of sheep and moved to Egg.

6sb1n6.jpg

Still Egg are no.1, now Rumble are no.2 in K55.

Now, Sparky is needs a sitter. I think Bonnie/Clyde took him and disbanded the tribe.

This lead Sparky to Delirius mode and he turned confusing. (deen deen deen)

Whereas, many other created BOXXY.

Now this "Boxxy" and "Egg" mainly inhabit K55 :icon_cool:

Then Ui: and Neph started to gangbang SPQR up north. Boxxy wanted some action. Status backed down (wasn't capable enough) and they merged into Ui:

lfa1f.gif

The great war started! Egg wanted in! So, in K55 we started to gangbang pabi! After 1 day of attacking pabi goes inactive.

Result!

So, after we nobled him which took around 9 days we focused on Celph.

n2in4m.gif

SC0R3

So, currently Egg is fighting Where? in K55.

Egg is dominate in K55. Celph has turned barb [i wonder why]

Map looks like this now:

map.php

+rep if you like

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats awesome, Not in K55 but i really enjoyed reading it:icon_biggrin: