Round 3 first noble........

DeletedUser

No not round 3 round 5 :D

A 428 barb round of applause to SBD for nobing such an impressive village!

Sarc Sarc Sarc Sarc!!!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
No not round 3 round 5 :D

I'm confused, this is indeed round 3.

If you were referring to http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_rounds.php?mode=present calling it #5, I believe that was caused by two rounds that were tested with only staff before the speed server was publicly opened. (At least I assume that was the case, if said rounds exited I didn't play them, but that'd be my assumption as to why the numbering is off.)

DeletedUser

Yeah i confused myself, wasn't sure as to the numbering, but this round anyway.

Carification......Is this a Bash round or what? like what constitutes winnings as there was no win requirements....jst to know what to aim for?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yeah i confused myself, wasn't sure as to the numbering, but this round anyway.

Carification......Is this a Bash round or what? like what constitutes winnings as there was no win requirements....jst to know what to aim for?

Umm, aim to have fun?

Supposed to be bash, but I think points win technically due to no win requirement.

Though I'd say aim for highest ODA still and consider yourself the winner if you manage it since that's at least the goal in spirit. (Not like the game thinking you were the winner matters much anyway since there's no prize.)

DeletedUser

Umm, aim to have fun?

Supposed to be bash, but I think points win technically due to no win requirement.

Though I'd say aim for highest ODA still and consider yourself the winner if you manage it since that's at least the goal in spirit. (Not like the game thinking you were the winner matters much anyway since there's no prize.)

Yeah I get ya, wel so far so good for teh ODA :icon_biggrin: