Round 49... Such a mess.

DeletedUser

I was wondering the same thing. Know what your problem is Grant? In the theoretic way I can conquer everybody as well, but you think that your the only one who knows this theory. If you do have 1 village and Kick Makowski has 4 of them, then of course are there many ways for you or/and Miggy to kill Kick, but there are also many (much more easy) ways for Kick to kill you both.

Also I think that we have proved at Kick Makowski that we aren't noobish. We've got a almost 100% winning score, the only time we didn't win was at Miggy's. We were rang 1 till 20k at Miggy's, were 13k in advantage to number 2, and when we came out of sleep mode, Miggy had 130k, that's the only speed we didn't win. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser68

I was wondering the same thing. Know what your problem is Grant? In the theoretic way I can conquer everybody as well, but you think that your the only one who knows this theory. If you do have 1 village and Kick Makowski has 4 of them, then of course are there many ways for you or/and Miggy to kill Kick, but there are also many (much more easy) ways for Kick to kill you both.

Also I think that we have proved at Kick Makowski that we aren't noobish. We've got a almost 100% winning score, the only time we didn't win was at Miggy's. We were rang 1 till 20k at Miggy's, were 13k in advantage to number 2, and when we came out of sleep mode, Miggy had 130k, that's the only speed we didn't win. :icon_wink:

Noone is saying you are noobish, but really a 13k advatage when going in to sleep mode is not that great, i got to 500k before my first sleep mode, there is a big difference in that gap, also i did join the round late, so i was at a disadvantage lol but none the less im confident if i would have joined the round at the same time as you did then i would outgrow you from the get go.

DeletedUser

Noone is saying you are noobish, but really a 13k advatage when going in to sleep mode is not that great, i got to 500k before my first sleep mode, there is a big difference in that gap, also i did join the round late, so i was at a disadvantage lol but none the less im confident if i would have joined the round at the same time as you did then i would outgrow you from the get go.

^^ this Arthur Pendragon.

DeletedUser

I had to go in SM, if I played forward, my advantage would be much bigger. The other thing you are saying is an ''if'', we'll never know the answer. I don't think that I am better than you are, but I think my chances would be bigger in a fair fight.

^^ this Arthur Pendragon.

What do you mean with that?

DeletedUser

I had to go in SM, if I played forward, my advantage would be much bigger. The other thing you are saying is an ''if'', we'll never know the answer. I don't think that I am better than you are, but I think my chances would be bigger in a fair fight.

Rofl, you put it sow you don't get nobeled men ^^ :D:D,
And we know all miggy and grant are much much much better then you and server .nl :D:D ^^

I'm seriously xd I don't joke :icon_neutral: x

DeletedUser

Rofl, you put it sow you don't get nobeled men ^^ :D:D,
And we know all miggy and grant are much much much better then you and server .nl :D:D ^^

I'm seriously xd I don't joke :icon_neutral: x

Yeah Cenkhan, I know that Miggy and Grant are much better than I am, I've never denied that fact. The only thing I'm saying that in those circomstances I wouldn't be chanceless, never said that I'm better or something stupid like that. :)