Rumors of w50...

BigHugh

Member
Reaction score
26
Aight so with 95% of the forum activity being arguments on PP spending and the other 5% being actually enjoyable reads, I figured I could try get something going from good old Sweden where we freely can discuss what is happening in the world.

The idea is to start every post with 'It's rumored that...' followed with a statement from the world which then can be discussed.

Hope this catches on, so we can get some actual interesting discussions regarding this world here instead of just arguing about PP.

So, has anyone got some juicy rumors to start off with?
 

Jimkurmi

Member
Reaction score
11
thats what you get for not reading properly thought it was a chain thread, my bad.

Rumour has it that Jimkurmi will have 500+ coins in 3 days.
 

BigHugh

Member
Reaction score
26
No worries mate, probably could have been clearer with the instructions.

It will be interesting to see how this event affect the nobling. I mean if you really want to you could end up with 50 barbs in a couple of days...
 

HolyTrinity3x

Member
Reaction score
53
I'm patiently waiting for the juicy goss.

Don't worry @Big Hugh, I will do a post too to liven things up also :D
 

Killing Time

Member
Reaction score
45
I overheard a snippet of conversation that one of the top ten tribes went seal clubbing on the rim and got their bottoms smacked by a tribe of just 12k points. If you listen carefully (cups hand to ear) you can hear some born again rabbits blubbing....
 

BigHugh

Member
Reaction score
26
Hate to be that guy but there are some rumors out there of some account pushing going on... Will defo be interesting to see what happens next ay :)
 

Eriswell

Member
Reaction score
22
I heard that someone managed to loot 2.7 million ressies in a day with only 50K points, while looting less than 700 villas. :oops:

Oh no wait, that's not a rumour. That's some real acc pushing going on there.
 

Killing Time

Member
Reaction score
45
I heard (actually it was via mail so one sec cough splutter). Take 2. I saw in the distance that there is another Swede on this server who isn't sweaty (allegedly) but I am unsure whether this Swede also gets super excited when sniping. I would try and find out but might be an awkward and very weird conversation....
 

BigHugh

Member
Reaction score
26
Nah mate that's a very common conversation between us Swedes, just go ahed and ask him.
 

Killing Time

Member
Reaction score
45
I heard a rumour that some of Eriswell's food smacked his bottom this morning then ran to the born again rabbits...I also sense that some of these posts have been deleted and I am curious as to why?!
 

Killing Time

Member
Reaction score
45
I sense that this not a rumour Eriswell! Console yourself that I heard a rustle in the nettles that the male ego, whilst easily bruised, recovers quickly and you should take heart that when you next go seal clubbing you will be a wiser Eriswell and that this is priceless and will stand you in good stead!