Run! Flee! Save Yourselves! They Come!

DeletedUser10869

As most of you know there are some tribes that go from world to world, build up a reputation, hone their skills and make folks restart just by spawning near them!

And then there are other tribes....

Tribes that when they appear make folk restart to be near them to make sure that they have a ready supply of tasty snacks. Tribes that lend weight to the adage that the definition of idiocy is repeating the same actions and expecting a different result!

This story is about one of those but as always before I reveal my (Mitchnom faints) tribe I would invite you to get yourself a drink and maybe some nibbles and spend a few minutes admiring a well made website that had me in stitches (love the page turning book though is great, but also had me pondering?

Have I gone mad? Was I really rimmed? Have I woken from some strange dream and logged on to find myself on the rim?! Fret not dear reader as if so I am truly in exalted company as you would not believe the mighty (and not so mighty) that have fallen before the spear nukes of this tribe!

But before I hand you the link for you to see if you too have been fodder for this behemoth of doom I will give you some snippets to see if you can guess the name?!

Is in the Mighty W1N from Uk1, The conquering TFF from UK3, the Killers of Uk7 in Knk or the masters of the win condition DWF from UK8 or even the WC mob from UK9? All have emerged victorious (or read the win conditions!!), all have been anointed by the high priestess Tracey (or about to be). Perhaps it was one of the flicky hair tribes that for 7 minutes and 43 seconds had every world at their feet and could have won, easily, before they got bored and quit!!

Amazingly no but still we should be cautious as each world they plot our demise with plans plotted, schemes scrutinised and all so that one day they can do this!

occult1.jpg

Oh yes ladies and gentleman I give you not just a tribe, nor a collection of friends, nor even a loosely recruited bunch of random player you found close to you on a map.

Oh no put your hands together and welcome the clan Occult Order

They are looked for with gleeful anticipation, loved and laughed at
They have gone backwards and placed their heads in the sand
scouted to being cleared
picked off one by one
rimmed to disband
forever and ever
every world they play
Not until hell freezes over will you win a world

Now some of you may say, “But Jo you are maybe being harsh how can you make such mockery of a tribe (oops sorry clan) that has C.I.N!”

Well easily actually and for those of you scratching your (Mitchnom nods) heads thinking what on earth a badly spelled misdemeanour is I can reveal all!

occult2.jpg

Now just before I send you in to see for yourself take a moment to think about your own tribe? Well led by a council or benign despot is not all that important but are you led by a guru? Someone who can guide you to TW nirvana just by raising an eyebrow and saying, “come my follower” and then possibly suggesting clothes and monogamy are for the outside world and before you know where you are you find yourself supporting a guy in an off white robe (real name Neil) whilst your own villa is being nobled?

No? Um nor me which is why you are not in this tribe methinks as they have not a council, nor a benign despot nor even a system of choosing their leader by collecting swords out of rocks!

No read this and tremble as they have (gasp) a Spiritual Leader and also some rather nifty TLA's (three letter acronyms for you still pre coffee)

occult3.jpg

Ponders. Is the NCO now just called the noble planner?!

Anyways enough from me here is the link to this tribe of terror. Be fearful Uk12

Now do pop into their clan cometary (admire very impressive books!) and then do please scroll through the list of the rimmed!

Quick taster for you (see if you can spot the teeny weeny fibs they tell!

Oh and place drink well away from your keyboard as you read this...

occult4.jpg

World 4

Mark21Lancs,
Littledaveyboy,

World 7

Temporary (are you sure?)
GodofTech (KnK too)
Lightyjo :icon_redface:
Pogue mahone (alas rimmed before the world could be won)

The Book of spies is also well worth a look!

Here is link and if like me you are hitting delete now to save time then what could we do against such a force!

click if you dare

See you on Uk13!

Fear Quits :icon_eek:

DeletedUser11026

They rimmed me as well! I am truly scared now as they are all around me

DeletedUser9598

Wow just wasted 5 minutes of my life actually reading the crap on that website (facepalm) really wish i didnt bother.

DeletedUser3473

However do you find the time Jo to not only play the game and write about it so prolifically but also to trawl t'interweb looking for gems like this. You really should get a job.

Well done though, made me chuckle.

DeletedUser6603

Yup, my secret is out, I never really made it to the end, it was my evil alter ego. I fell to the might of O.O....

DeletedUser4083

I actually fell off my chair from laughing so hard!

Think they may need a few lessons in website creation, and which free online site builder is best to use :p

DeletedUser10842

LoL

This was pointed out to me a while ago.

I cant believe I was rimmed and not only did I not see it coming..

I didnt notice after!

+1 rep for the post though! at least now the rest of the uk can see that it is simply a waste of time playing a world if O.O join it, might as well hit delete from day 1!

I do wonder how they managed to get so amazing...

Have they all grouped together, saved there pocket money and invested in "Abdo's Elite Secrets"

Perhaps they have use of the "Laser accurate Back Timer"?

www.iremovedthislinkasigotaspankedbottomforadvertisingabdosamazingsite.com

Imagine Abdo joining O.O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I laughed more at the actual content! As a former baron on previous worlds, I find this thoroughly amusing. :p

DeletedUser10033

OMG better not let them know GC was me......

suey23 [Lonely] Stuart will find this funny
gcburton [Lonely] PMSL

DeletedUser

Absolute gem of a thread :')
Got some of these guys near me, have seen them before, will probably see them again XD