OD
Rank Name Defeated
1 -Osiris- 3.053
2 hoang.nghiem 3.005
3 Sir Vic 1.779

1 hoang.nghiem Shots 703 1 703
2 -Osiris- OPUS 693 1 693
3 Sir Vic Smack! 616 1 616

Only thing that needs to change is hoang needs to get top od and the top three own both OD and points :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he will get that , hoang.nghiem does that in every world that he plays , at the start.

DeletedUser

Finally a world where the top players arn't point whores at the begining.

DeletedUser

Its because of their extreme activity.

lol sounds like w36 forums again , a thread made for him ...
i dont think he coplays .

but he farms anything on sight and not just his 15*15.

hope he doesnt make the same mistake as in w36. and will leave a close target to noble later on.

DeletedUser

-Osiris- seemed to have been cleaned up of his offence, so I think Hoang can actually pass. However, I don't think we need to focus on OD just yet, I think wait a day or 2 longer, then you will see who is better.

DeletedUser

ODA
Rank Name Defeated
1 -Osiris- 3.053
2 hoang.nghiem 3.005
3 Sir Vic 1.779

1 hoang.nghiem Shots 703 1 703
2 -Osiris- OPUS 693 1 693
3 Sir Vic Smack! 616 1 616

Only thing that needs to change is hoang needs to get top od and the top three own both OD and points :O

i dont know where is osiris ODA points come from but according to mine its :

1 hoang.nghiem 3.005
2 -Osiris- 2.247
3 Sir Vic 1.779

yes it is nice to see alot of competitions in this world, and i dont think us 3 are the only one, there are loads good players who playing it cool and i know it, everything will change when nobles come out :icon_cool:

My activities are limited i only have time for 5-10 mins to send out troops and then off to do something else, so i havent been actively involve in forum. i will be when my RL works cool down abit (when kids back to school)

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

i dont know where is osiris ODA points come from but according to mine its :

1 hoang.nghiem 3.005
2 -Osiris- 2.247
3 Sir Vic 1.779

yes it is nice to see alot of competitions in this world, and i dont think us 3 are the only one, there are loads good players who playing it cool and i know it, everything will change when nobles come out :icon_cool:

My activities are limited i only have time for 5-10 mins to send out troops and then off to do something else, so i havent been actively involve in forum. i will be when my RL works cool down abit (when kids back to school)

hoang nghiem

I meant to post OD stats not ODa sorry :p

and yes there will be even more competition once we get closer to the noble stage :)

DeletedUser

Don't forget that Hoang is purely on ODA and Osiris is ODA and ODD

DeletedUser

I meant to post OD stats not ODa sorry :p

and yes there will be even more competition once we get closer to the noble stage :)

no no its my bad lol, yes he has more OD than i do.

@chimpokemon: w36 is difference story cause its packet world, cant have 4 nobles at beginning but this is coins so i can noble far ;)

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

no no its my bad lol, yes he has more OD than i do.

@chimpokemon: w36 is difference story cause its packet world, cant have 4 nobles at beginning but this is coins so i can noble far ;)

hoang nghiem

Thats what I love about coin worlds :D you don't have to waste a noble going short distance then build up for another academy. With coins you can build four nobles and go far away. Basically this worlds rewards you for getting ahead of everyone else.

DeletedUser

even on coins , its highly unlikely for someone to take a first villi outside of their 25*25.
unless ur positioning is really bad , and ur surrounded by tribemates ... then sure ... but anything else ... outside of the 25*25 = more farms yes, but too dangerous.

and to make 4 nobles at start, hoang , i believe that it might be easy for u with the amount of farmings that u do , but i dont think many can do that , to get 3 nobles is easy , the fourth is just painful. needs alot of farmin. but still im sure that if theres anyone that can do it ...u will be from them.

anyways good luck :)

DeletedUser

Defender: -Osiris-
Village: -Osiris- (513|566) K55

Quantity: 0 0 209 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 209 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

That's all the axes he has :|.
Please tell me someone cleared him before this?

DeletedUser

That's all the axes he has :|.
Please tell me someone cleared him before this?

axes to him are meaningless..... He uses them to clear other people like axes should be used for and rebuilds them pretty quick since his barracks is pretty high.

DeletedUser

You miss the point. The point is that he's bitten off more than he can chew. Him and his buddy Thanatos need to relax themselves if they want to last in K55

DeletedUser

I would be doing a lot better with my growth but all i have is 3 barbs 2 of them not even close

Just can no wait until bp ends:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I am still not sure who co-playing osiris account?

hoang nghiem