Scouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello. I have a question.. why does 1 scout die if you send it in a barbar village?
I saw that you need a minimum of 4 scouts to attack and not lose one.
an example:

Attacker: ClubberO
Origin: bye bye (543|544) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: ---
Destination: Barbarian village

None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

the scout does not have any more levels to upgrade..
in other worlds if i send 1 scout into a barbar village it doesen`t die..
is this setting just for this type of world? I am a little confuzed.
thanx

DeletedUser

ok. I saw that. but the question is why? and if this setting is on all uk worlds. or just on this one?

DeletedUser

The scout settings are different in each world.

For some, you need 1, for others it's 4.

DeletedUser

ok but this situation wasn`t specificated in the world settings.. for me this is a stupid setting but maybe just because i am used to send just 1.. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
ok but this situation wasn`t specificated in the world settings.. for me this is a stupid setting but maybe just because i am used to send just 1.. :)

There are 4 scout settings.

0: Troops and resources can be scouted.
3: Troops, resources, and building levels, and outside troops can be scouted. You also need to send 4 scouts.
4: Troops, resources, and building levels, and outside troops can be scouted IF scout is researched. (This one doesn't work right on 10-tech because scout comes free with stable, so had to choose setting 3 to make outside troops visible.)
10: Troops, resources, and building levels are visible.

This world has scout setting 3.

You can find the scout setting in the world's get_config page:

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/interface.php?func=get_config

Code:
<spy>
</spy>

DeletedUser

what's the reasoning behind this system of having to send at least 4 scouts? I find it very annoying when it comes to farming as it makes my SRE very useless most of the time.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
what's the reasoning behind this system of having to send at least 4 scouts? I find it very annoying when it comes to farming as it makes my SRE very useless most of the time.

^ That more or less....is....the point.

DeletedUser

Scout Report Evaluator, its the name for any farming script which tells you how many LC or whatever you have to send to take the predicted resources in the barb

Status
Not open for further replies.