scream declare on hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Definition of war requires the ennoblement of an enemy. Without nobles, war is impossible.

Therefore you are declaring war without an army to fight for you.

Very silly.

DeletedUser

Good god. The most epic fail of a declaration I have seen.

This is quite frankly NOT a war...No body has an academy yet, so what can you possibly achieve by declaring war?

Seriously, this quite frankly a farse, and you have shown the world how noobish you actually are.

All in all I give this a rating of - MODERATE FAIL

Said by the guy who is trying to flame everyone. :lol:
Must be the quote of the century.

DeletedUser

Well we didnt declare war on HYBRID. I think it started with HYBRID scouting SCRE4M, and then some players taking it as means of attack and attacking back and then it started off there. Personally, I also see no point in this war...it just happened. If the war has actually ended then great, no more waste of time, resources, troops etc etc, but if it rages on, then i must defend myself right? If i am attacked i will attack back, and im sure everyone else here would too.

DeletedUser

agree

Definition of war requires the ennoblement of an enemy. Without nobles, war is impossible.

Very silly.

Yeah i agree, far too early for a war.

DeletedUser6756

Yeah i agree, far too early for a war.

not really you ever had a cat war ? :icon_twisted: sometimes its more effective then nobeling

e.g a guy has a mil points to make him quit and make his tribe lose points to win the war. whats better nobling over 100 villas :icon_cry: or catting the noobs cluster to 36 points :icon_redface: rebuilding is a nuisance and worse later in game so, go figure :lol:

DeletedUser

Cat wars are fun! feel sorry for Scream! im sending some there way lol

DeletedUser

I'm starting to think this really isn't a war. We've hardly heard a thing from scream in retaliation. Another one near'ish to me bugged out yesterday and we've not seen much in the way of attacks back.

DeletedUser

Very silly.

war is killing troops noobmuffin....your just as much a nobody here as you were in uk2 adellion.

but one things for certain...urbans tribe looks like it sux as bad here as it does in w2 baha bahahaha!

DeletedUser

you forum stalking again chopper lol
you just cant not be involved can you lmao
when u signing up or have you a new guise
you love us bud just admit it
i mean seeking us out in other worlds i feel almost privlaged[wipes tear]

DeletedUser

lol looks like flame city on here aswell quality.. its what makes the game.................up periscope...ahhhh darth

DeletedUser

nobling is probably better i think, because it properly wipes out a player. If you just ram/cat etc you can't really get rid of them unless they choose to restart...they'll just keep growing back :)

DeletedUser

well i see some signs of support improvement from scream but in the main this skirmish is fizzling out and its more farming the inactives and fallen

DeletedUser

for a start, how would uknoo i made u NAP anyway? You sent a spy or something?

DeletedUser

roebuck you are really crap on tribalwars.

and my thread i posted in the Scre4m Te4m forums was a touch of magic by my self truly :icon_razz: what did you think of it?

thats what you get when your brother tribe invites a enemy! NOOBS!

so has the so called war on +PEST- come to an end now? oh and i've heard on the grape vine that you've turned 3 +PEST- villages into farms? i'd like to know what memebers these are? as far as i know your having your arse handed to you by us! it wont belong before you restart on world4 :lol:

your village will become one of our farms mate!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah Roebuck. You're a classic mate. Complete space cadet but a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.