SE-U Mania

• Thread starter DeletedUser2278
  • Start date

DeletedUser2278

A few days ago there were 2 now are 6 ,i expect that by sunday be more then that
A future merge maybe ,or a new family creating from nothing ?
We shall see,i hope the best to all of them but i dont think that it will last ,eventually all the families reach betrayal and conflicts about who is the better tribe
nice idea though

DeletedUser4280

lol yea yet another family, seems w1 is merge/hug wars.

dunno all but here is my guestimation of tribes formed to make this new family.
guessed points from memory but near enough

3lions 7mil
IG 2,il
GG 6mil
K40-50 100k
-R- 1mil
~IPK~ 1mil
~RpK~ 2mil
!pedz! 1mil

and i believe they are still recruiting tribes. dunno who initiator is or new diplomacy.

20 mil across board as it stands

but thats 8 off them and expect more to jump in once they have been contacted, weve yet to recieve our huddles msg :(

DeletedUser

Allies
KgAsCt
~ETDK~
Grrrr!
A-KING
MOLOX2
KgAsKn
~STY~
S~R

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
*SE-U*
-REQ-
SPQR

Enemies
FREE

Its ok, they have loads of allies...WATCH OUT FREE! o:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well thanks for the cynicism, I expect nothing less! All members of the SE-U family have been working closely for some time, we have been supporting each other, liaising about noble target, and sharing forums for a couple of months; so it seemed a natural progression to become a ''family'', especially as we are concentrated in similar areas, and many of us play in the same tribes on other worlds.

There will be no ''hugglez'' invites to other tribes, we have all the members we need. Things may re-structure overtime - but this is not an idea that has sprung from no-where; we ''think'' we know what we are doing! :p

Feel free to make as many HILARIOUS meme-spouting ultra-1337 posts about how amazing you are at TW - we'll just crack on.

See you in-game.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm just wondering how on earth you thought Charles was posting your diplomacy list... when clearly SE-U are marked there?

DeletedUser

Oh... family... neato.

25 =SE-U= 7.195.3907.554.009 69109.478 11036.849
27 -SE-U- 6.108.2926.474.209 63102.765 9296.969
30 *SE-U* 2.839.9532.869.682 5453.142 4855.917
33 @SE-U@ 1.770.1681.770.592 4242.157 3055.805
35 !SE-U! 1.237.1511.237.151 2549.486 2355.264
36 ~SE-U~ 1.141.8781.144.479 4426.011 2265.064
Oh. Dear. Lord.

Since w
hen did UK1 become a huge family fest? :|

We are currently ranked 5th in K78
K78 is ours!

I lol'd :D

DeletedUser

Oh wow.

Mmkay.

I've decided I
hate family tribes.

So... time for fun.

Basically...

Lickilicky today at 00:14

hai Buuurns.

I'm wondering if it would be possible for me to join your wonderful family ^^

I'm relatively experienced in the game, and got 4.5million points on the Norwegian server, but I came here for a new challenge.

If I could join, it would be much obliged

Thanks

Lickilicky.

BUUURNS today at 00:17
ok no problem...u need to grow quick tho

Lickilicky today at 00:17

No problem, I already have a statue ^^

BUUURNS today at 00:18
kk welcome on-board

Allies
IWL
=SE-U=
@SE-U@
*SE-U*
RPS~E
Chaos!
!SE-U!
Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
*FW*
SPU,NK
- R -
T#U#D
Enemies
FIRE
:\

Dayum allies are cool.

9awc4g.jpg

Some more in depth look at forums;

losernin said:
please can people help i have got 5 attacks on me
please help
Please halp D:
ZieSquared said:
Today is a New Landmark Day for the Tribes of the South East

We have taken the First Steps in becoming a New Family with Our Allies. We have All agreed that this Step is needed in order for Our Tribe and The Futhur of Our Tribe to Progress. We are have Became a Large Family one that would have Rivialed EXP/T in their Hay Day.

I'm Sure It Would've /Sarcasm

mouse-keyboard on 13.04. at 22:57 Quote
If we're at war with EXPT why don't we have the shared forum with CHE!!!?
JACOB MARK on 13.04. at 23:02 Quote
Why don't we ask them then
phlipster on 13.04. at 23:07 Quote
From what I have seen on the public forums CHE are not overly keen on setting up a shared forum with other tribes that are attacking EXP/T
But by all means go ahead and try, it can't do any harm after all.
BUUURNS on 14.04. at 00:41 Quote
what so you can spy and send info to john
Nentash on 14.04. at 00:49 Quote
Dont worry buurnsy my dear, i have ordered his destruction, and i will probably kick him in a little while :)
phlipster on 14.04. at 00:50 Quote
Yesh i'm only trying to help. Oh and can i see your evidence please buuurns, as jacob mark isn't allowed to show me
BUUURNS on 14.04. at 00:58 Quote
we have a spy in ext and he informs us you are sending john info in our forums so you will be rimmed
phlipster on 14.04. at 01:07 Quote
hmm, might as well enjoy some time taking out a few G.G troops then before I make my way back up to my old tribe.
Thanks for helping me rejoin them.
Oh and a few of your members are looking nto joining other tribes as they think this one is a shambles. U might want to watch out for them. I hav even been tlking to one tonite, it helps when I know my main attacker :)
keep me in here a bit longer so it looks like an internal noble :) seeing as there is no other info on the forums to pass. in fact i barely touched the forums, all i did was forwarded mails.
Nentash on 14.04. at 02:24 Quote
I wouldnt worry phlipster, i know almost all of the people that are thinking of trying to join EXT and i am keeping a close eye on them, you however have openly betrayed us, and losing you is no loss to our tribe in the slightest, and without being in our tribe and having info to pass out to everyone makes you an utterly useless player, because EXT are never gonna want a pitiful and small player like you, and dont think that we wont be informing ANY tribe that you join that your a traitor and a spy for EXPT, so congrats, in this one mighty act of betrayal you have completly ruined your chances of ever progressing.

Good riddens, to bad rubbish.

Oh and YEESH is spelt with two E's, dumb***.
Edited by Nentash on 14.04. at 02:25
phlipster on 14.04. at 09:09 Quote
A mere typo Nentash. And yes there is a tribe that I am welcome to, as I have been with them the whole time this crazy mess happened. You are right that I would never get into EXT/P, I would have to be over 200k points and have twice that in troops if I was to go to them.
To be honest what I have done is disgraceful, but it has been very minor compared to what most spies do, and what is going to happen to EXP/T.
And yes, I will join in the attacks on EXP/T as I have a hatred for them taking me out k49, and away from the rest of my friends.
So rim if you wish, as that will help me out.

Oh and apparantly all the information that I gave to them most of them knew about already, so there may be another couple of spies to look out for.
Nizar on 14.04. at 11:18 Quote
You have terrible grammer.
phlipster on 14.04. at 11:26 Quote
My grammar is better than a lot of people that I know. Besides when you are talking in the heat of the moment your fingers can often hit the wrong key.

One other thing, sort your members out for their troops, lord drum sent 2 whole vills of mixed troops at me, which I was able to bat aside with my minimal defence. And jenada can't attack either. She sent scouts first (which is sensible), but then proceeded to send waves of 1.5k axe, which all failed.

Your co-ordination is improving, now you need to improve your troops and agressive tactics.
Nizar on 14.04. at 11:28 Quote
When you say the people you know... I think i speak for everyone here.

*whispers* The voices you hear in your head don't count im afraid
Nizar on 14.04. at 11:31 Quote
this isn't anything personal i just like taking the **** out of people.

When you say stuff about our co-ordination, you were speaking of mere punies compared to the rest of us and what we can do. btw have you met my pineapple?
phlipster on 14.04. at 11:44 Quote
No I haven't met your pineapple yet. I'll make sure my knife is sharp for when I do see it.

By co-ordination I mean having the whole tribe working together, not just the best players co-ordinating attacks and support.

Oh and I think you have more voices in your head thatn I do i'm afraid, plus it sounds like you are trying to go into competition with Adellion and Nauzhror for who has the biggest ego.
Nizar on 14.04. at 11:47 Quote
I wouldn't dream of doing that... too much effort. man its a game don't need to get all pussy about.

blah blah adellion whimper etc etc
Nizar on 14.04. at 11:50 Quote
and too your pineapple comment.

Its obvious you havn't met him.
Edited by Nizar on 14.04. at 11:50
jenada on 14.04. at 11:53 Quote
For your information and as you probably already know as you are a scum sucking spy i am under attack from EXT and am nearly all defence the few offensive troops i have was sent at your village as i was under instructions to take out your troops so i scouted you then sent what i could but make no mistake there are plenty of members that could take you out without any bother so do not tell me about tactics as i will be here long after you have gone and my troop count defensively is as good as members twice my size, for me this game is about survival first and i will have plenty of time to train offensive villa's at my leisure but fortunatly you will not have that opportunity. :) bye bye
phlipster on 14.04. at 12:06 Quote
Oh hi jenada, nice of you to join in :)
I wouldn't worry too much about the attacks from EXP/T, CHE are having a fun time taking them out, so their worry will turn to defending themselves soon, giving you lot the chance to attack and take back your vills.
Sorry for spying on you, but it does show how careful you have to be in war, and to trust no one.
oh and I think your spy has just been found out in EXT, just thought you might like to know :)

If you wish for be to get some other info off them then just ask, and i will see wat i can do
Nentash on 14.04. at 13:40 Quote
My spy will never be found out, it is a secret so dubious that only 2 people in the world know about it :p lol

Nentash on 14.04. at 18:47 Quote
Actually they are getting quite close to finding out who my spy is, lets hope that they dont, or all of this time and planning would have gone to waste.
Edited by Nentash on 14.04. at 18:48
phlipster on 14.04. at 22:39 Quote
now, do i consider that statement to be a bluff or double bluff?
Nentash on 14.04. at 23:55 Quote
Are you still here? hmmm
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:01 Quote
never left ;)
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:11 Quote
You luv me really don't you! xD
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:12 Quote
And this isn't phlipster either.. wonder who this is?? :D
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:15 Quote
Oh by the way your forum is rather boring, hasn't taken me long to read it all either.. no wonder your doing rather badly.. and to think once around xmas time, we were in cahoots against RES...
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:16 Quote
All copied and pasted to clipboard for future reference.. gotta love u chaps.. you should check ur members list out a little bit more often..
Nentash on 15.04. at 00:24 Quote
Lol do you really think that we would put anything of use to you in the public forums? thats quite amusing, seeing as we have HIDDEN forums, that you cant see, OH its magic and sorcery isnt it? quite the fool if you ask me.
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:30 Quote
i guess u realise who's sitting the account then?
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:31 Quote
i'm quite aware of hidden forums being as i'm duke of a tribe myself........:D
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 00:34 Quote
okok phil its henns2000 aint it obvious our duke joins the enemy....now quick tell ext
Nentash on 15.04. at 00:35 Quote
I dont really care to be honest, it just proves that your too incompetant to get good information yourself, and you havent even managed that, mostly because all the good info is like i said in the hidden forums, and because the past couple of days i have been working with other people to put useless and false info on the forums, so congrats, your useless, and since your not who you are supposed to be anymore you have taken all the fun out of it, so i will be kicking you very shortly.

Goodbye and good luck.

Geek.
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:38 Quote
Look at your members list my love.. and see how silly u look
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 00:43 Quote
haha vik
Nentash on 15.04. at 00:44 Quote
I see nothing wrong with our members, they truly are a fine bunch, and unlike EXT, we dont start throwing around accusations and finger pointing when the idea of a spy is thrown in, so much so that the thread had to be closed, now THATS a poor tribe right there.
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:47 Quote
Thank you buurns.. ya know i wuvs ya really..

Subject Received
Vikki Venom accepts your account sitting request (new) Apr 15,2010 00:06
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 00:47 Quote
aint it clear tho our 2 main guys loeave here and ext suck them in and do a little check to clear them...it cant be any clearer who our spys are
jorgeluis on 15.04. at 00:48 Quote
how coe he hasnt been kicxk!!@32
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 00:50 Quote
because we want info to be passed at this time

Nentash on 15.04. at 00:53 Quote
But the funniest part is, they arent gonna beleive that those 2 are our spies, and then they wont do a damn thing about it! and we get to keep them in there tribe, lol, that makes me laugh no end :D
Edited by Nentash on 15.04. at 00:54
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 00:56 Quote
aaaaaaaaaand meeeeeeeeee lol
phlipster on 15.04. at 01:26 Quote
did u and vikki hav a nice catch up then buuurns?
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 01:30 Quote
not really she did'nt say much
phlipster on 15.04. at 01:32 Quote
shame, u two should tlk more, u seem to hav some similar traights
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 01:38 Quote
we do every now and then she's an alright chick
phlipster on 15.04. at 01:42 Quote
yeah, to think I only met her tonite
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 01:47 Quote
hmmmmm
phlipster on 15.04. at 01:53 Quote
no hard feelings eh buuurns
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 01:57 Quote
NOT Really......for me anyways
phlipster on 15.04. at 10:15 Quote
u might hav some hard feelings later on, but i will let u come to that later ;)
Nentash on 15.04. at 12:18 Quote
I doubt that.
Nentash on 15.04. at 12:18 Quote
Oh and, goodbye, i know you cant read this now but still, your a loser. ha!
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 19:27 Quote
aaaaaah u kicked him i was having fun
Nentash on 16.04. at 17:44 Quote
Oh and dont think that im not closing in on the other spy either, because i am, and very soon i will know who they are and they will be destroyed as well.
BUUURNS on 17.04. at 12:28 Quote
yaaaay
crusadermick on 19.04. at 17:45 Quote
Nizar wrote:
and too your pineapple comment.

Its obvious you havn't met him.

i have he is cool and not to be ****ed with and some say he is THE STIG
crusadermick on 20.04. at 14:35 Quote
phlipster wrote:
My grammar is better than a lot of people that I know. Besides when you are talking in the heat of the moment your fingers can often hit the wrong key.

One other thing, sort your members out for their troops, lord drum sent 2 whole vills of mixed troops at me, which I was able to bat aside with my minimal defence. And jenada can't attack either. She sent scouts first (which is sensible), but then proceeded to send waves of 1.5k axe, which all failed.

Your co-ordination is improving, now you need to improve your troops and agressive tactics.

is he shaken be cause he has been caught
BUUURNS on 20.04. at 14:41 Quote
yeah kill the traitor
crusadermick on 20.04. at 19:34 Quote
does any 1 know if he is being helped

Fuzzy Duck on 30.04. at 08:22 Quote
I just go a message from an ex EXP/T member looks lik there falling apart

I left EXT some time ago, I presume you're referring to the EXP family?

Internal power struggles have crippled it, tribes to watch now are FIRE & F.P.B most of us are joining one or the other. All the players (well most of them) have remained friends its the leaders that can't get on and we all owe our loyalties to different people.
BUUURNS on 30.04. at 10:49 Quote
yeah we have fire and f.p.b they will still work together as 1
Nentash on 30.04. at 11:12 Quote
And from what i have fount out, as FIRE is mostly made up of EXPT, that they will still be gunning for us, so dont anybody think that were out of the woods.

(Some stuff censored, If I missed anything, my bad :3)
I mean. I lol'd at this. Pretty genius from Philpster :D

2hx7dxf.jpg

They clearly plan on nobling a lot...........

5n3u2p.jpg

And they obviously love helping each other...

Prolly a bunch more I could post but /effort.

DeletedUser

I can't comment on how they run their forums. there could well be a lot of private forums you can't see. feel fry to get in my tribe and post what you like!! :p

DeletedUser

I doubt it would be too hard to get into your tribe.

I really, really doubt it.

And w
hat, they need more forums? Dayum.

And besides, you're a family, all for one and one for all, amirite?

DeletedUser

phlipster on 15.04. at 00:11 Quote
You luv me really don't you! xD
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:12 Quote
And this isn't phlipster either.. wonder who this is?? :D
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:15 Quote
Oh by the way your forum is rather boring, hasn't taken me long to read it all either.. no wonder your doing rather badly.. and to think once around xmas time, we were in cahoots against RES...
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:16 Quote
All copied and pasted to clipboard for future reference.. gotta love u chaps.. you should check ur members list out a little bit more often..
Nentash on 15.04. at 00:24 Quote
Lol do you really think that we would put anything of use to you in the public forums? thats quite amusing, seeing as we have HIDDEN forums, that you cant see, OH its magic and sorcery isnt it? quite the fool if you ask me.
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:30 Quote
i guess u realise who's sitting the account then?
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:31 Quote
i'm quite aware of hidden forums being as i'm duke of a tribe myself........:D
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 00:34 Quote
okok phil its henns2000 aint it obvious our duke joins the enemy....now quick tell ext
Nentash on 15.04. at 00:35 Quote
I dont really care to be honest, it just proves that your too incompetant to get good information yourself, and you havent even managed that, mostly because all the good info is like i said in the hidden forums, and because the past couple of days i have been working with other people to put useless and false info on the forums, so congrats, your useless, and since your not who you are supposed to be anymore you have taken all the fun out of it, so i will be kicking you very shortly.

Goodbye and good luck.

Geek.
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:38 Quote
Look at your members list my love.. and see how silly u look
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 00:43 Quote
haha vik
Nentash on 15.04. at 00:44 Quote
I see nothing wrong with our members, they truly are a fine bunch, and unlike EXT, we dont start throwing around accusations and finger pointing when the idea of a spy is thrown in, so much so that the thread had to be closed, now THATS a poor tribe right there.
phlipster on 15.04. at 00:47 Quote
Thank you buurns.. ya know i wuvs ya really..

Subject Received
Vikki Venom accepts your account sitting request (new) Apr 15,2010 00:06
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 00:47 Quote
aint it clear tho our 2 main guys loeave here and ext suck them in and do a little check to clear them...it cant be any clearer who our spys are
jorgeluis on 15.04. at 00:48 Quote
how coe he hasnt been kicxk!!@32
BUUURNS on 15.04. at 00:50 Quote
because we want info to be passed at this time

LOL i was peeing myself laughing that i had to announce myself and STILL they didn't boot the account i was sitting!! Very funny !!

ps. I still wuvs ya BUUURNS!!! xxx:lol:

DeletedUser

I doubt it would be too hard to get into your tribe.

I really, really doubt it.

And w
hat, they need more forums? Dayum.

And besides, you're a family, all for one and one for all, amirite?

go for it!