SE-U Mania

• Thread starter DeletedUser2278
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ok... You guys are actually serious ? Bragging about this ?

1 FIRE 3,80 Mio. 473
2 EXT 1,72 Mio. 196
3 ~SE-U~ 878.668 160
4 @SE-U@ 845.421 136

5 TFA 792.367 105
6 F.P.B 481.937 64
7 -SE-U- 413.815 60
8 =SE-U= 264.046 49
9 *SE-U* 91.976 24

10 IW~ 80.081 16

This is nothing to Brag about...

You have 5 different branches of your family in this K and combined they don't even get first ? :lol:

SE-U Family Stats...

Tribes - 7
Members - 326
Total Points - 21,128,973
Total Villages - 3458

Avg. Points Per Member - 64,812
Avg. Points Per Village - 6110

My humble opinion :

Stop making stupid claims as to K's which you own. At the end of the day... You have numerous family branches, and yet hold the majority of just 1 K. And it isn't like your miles ahead in it either... :icon_rolleyes:

Your family are still small time in this world, and i don't ever see that changing. The only way you can really expand is by munching barbs, but you seem to be doing that already... :icon_confused: (Didn't check stats... Making assumption from low village averages...) . And sooner or later, it will end up annoying one of your larger neighbours...

Best Of Luck surviving... Although, You need much more than luck :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At the end of the day all we are doing is trying to survive in a world that is dominated by Larger Tribes, If we were to stay the way we were originaly then i doubt we would have been around much longer. This is a War game and everyone must do what they can to survive unlike those who have tried to put up a fight i applaud you but for those of you who have maybe have had an incoming or 2 and brick them and decide to join up with the enemy like so many have done (you know who you are) then you have no say, so if anyone has any comments on our decision then please either post something positive or keep it to you're self.

1 | I very much doubt you will be around for much longer anyway. You seem to be a collection of Bad tribes under one banner. As soon as a moderately good tribe takes an interest, Your time is over.

2 | So those people who left you for other tribes weren't just... How did you say? "Trying to survive in a world that is dominated by larger tribes" ? Maybe they had just seen far more advantages to being in a different tribe, other than one in the SE-U family? I couldn't imagine why someone would think such a thing though... :icon_rolleyes:

3 | Your players have posted on these forums. You, and they, Must acknowledge and accept the fact that people will disagree with things you say, and flame you for saying them. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[clt]Thread cleaned...

I don't mind a little bit of off-topic as long as you are sensible about it. If you are just going to spam, go do it in the Market Square Gossip section.[/clt]