Searching for tribe

DeletedUser2403

Hello all...

I´m learning the game at this point and a would like a nice tribe to be in in K44...

I farm a lot and i can be very active... although at weekends you can noble me as i usually go out to have a good and refreshing drink wich gives ne headaches for like...mhm...12 hour or more so you can imagine my activity in the game at those days;)

Well...waiting for answers:)

DeletedUser

hey mate, join 01, give it a go anyway, we have a number of players near you and we're a nice bunch

DeletedUser8807

i know him from uk2 he recently betrayed our tribe and our sister tribe

DeletedUser

i know him from uk2 he recently betrayed our tribe and our sister tribe

no i didnt, i left because i got fed up of people giving me rubbish all the time a and a load of backchat
that's not what tribes are about
and despite that, i still supported your members and still contributed to the forums but you all just had to go giving me all that rubbish - i want to use another word but cant

anyway, i DID wish your tribe the best of luck with your continued efforts because despite the issues i had with some of you, there are a number of talented players in the tribe

and im not a HE im a SHE

DeletedUser8807

first most people were joking second i wasnt one of the people giving you crap i was trying to back you up

DeletedUser

first most people were joking second i wasnt one of the people giving you crap i was trying to back you up
i know, you were good i respect you for it
my issue is being able to read tone
i can see in someone's face when they're being humerous

but over the internet where typing is concerned im very very bad at it

sorry for disappointing you all

back to original post, the offer is there if you want it, otherwise good luck