Secrets

DeletedUser

Why is it that:

K44 is getting 5 secrets
K45 is getting 5 secrets
K55 is getting 4 secrets

and the rest of us have to scrape the barrel to get 1 !

Something smells very fishy to me.......why not an even split?

DeletedUser10619

Because the core is where the biggest players are and that will thus bring the most action surrounding these "secrets"

However you are more than welcome to come and get one!

DeletedUser

so why don't we in k54 have more that the meager 1 that we actually get.... that doesn't exactly seem fair

UnKnown

Reaction score
By 1 secret i think it is meaning a set of 1 secret, so it wont be 1 flag in 1 village. If a secret is a set of 10 (for example) then there will be 10 vills with flags spread about.

I am not 100% on this so if someone that really knows could confirm.

DeletedUser10520

I noticed K54 had fewer which seems odd.

Ok it doesn't matter as once a tribe owns a secret they spread so they will keep spawning plus are secrets in less populated K's too for less fortunate K tribes to grab.

You can move them (but not far) and alas they don't improve your troops so pop the champagne back in the fridge if you get gunpowder....!

DeletedUser8800

hello to all
i have never played a world with secrets so need an idiots guide please
if you get a secret is it just that player then that holds it
how do you grab a secret back from a player do you have to wipe the tribe out or just that player or just the villa
im still very confuse by it all

DeletedUser10520

lol furry always questions!

Ok there are 12 secrets on this world and to win one tribe must hold all 12 (i.e. to own villas where the secret is held) for 48 hrs.

They will spawn in barbs dotted around the world (or we hope they do!!) and once owned a tribe can move the secret (not sure how far yet but will find out). Once a secret is "owned" it will begin to spread and spawn in other barbs nearby so it will be hard for a tribe to stop the secret spreading from beyond its borders.

The 12 secrets do not confer any special powers to the tribe that owns it (apart from a feeling of well being) and you can see where they are by a yellow flag icon on your maps.

Once a tribe owns a secret it should show up as a blue flag.

Simples

DeletedUser4083

Try and keep it on topic guys, going off on a tangent about drinks doesn't really aid the discussion :p

DeletedUser

what if two tribes noble their last secrets that they need at the same time (difficult i know but possible)....
will both the tribes win if none looses the secret in the next 48hrs....???
^that's what a family tribe would wanna do....

Another question regarding this...
will the family tribes start fighting over the secrets or stay together? (Later in game that is)

DeletedUser10520

whoever gets the last one first (as the chances of landing on the same second are just way too remote) would get the 48hr countdown.

Well all those in the academy tribes will now realise they are working hard for no reward. Some will be happy some I guess won;t be!

DeletedUser8800

thats a shame more than one secret, would of been better just one secret of a particular type more fighting involved
this could end quite quickly then shame lol
and jo yes can always count on me to ask a silly question lol

UnKnown

Reaction score
I predicted at the start of the world (to myself and not on forums) that family tribes won't last on w11 because of the end game scenario, Lets face everyone is in it to win it (having fun along the way), so why would for example W-G help defend a secret that W.G has and lose valuable troops when in order to win they will have to turn on W.G ;)

Advice for W-G ''don't long it out guys''.

DeletedUser10444

Not to worry, K54 will be sewn up soon enough and we can all move south. They're more easily taken down there anyways, tribes there aren't that big.

DeletedUser

So me being a lone wolf is a bit buggered i guess :icon_cry: but being on the rim as the game expands might become important and recruitment within tribes would have to be really looked at as traditionally tribe members are quite k clustered where strong players in eack k would work better in this situation.. Or am i just spouting crap <--- probably

DeletedUser5596

So me being a lone wolf is a bit buggered i guess :icon_cry: but being on the rim as the game expands might become important and recruitment within tribes would have to be really looked at as traditionally tribe members are quite k clustered where strong players in eack k would work better in this situation.. Or am i just spouting crap <--- probably

I think you make a very good point. It could come down to how quickly people not tribes react to the secrets moving around. Total annihilation might not be the answer with this one and instead it could be a case of in-out with the secret then bolster defence around it. Or some very strategic planning to get the hold to switch sides. (however can this happen???)

Its a bit early to be worrying about the secrets, but it would be nice to be in possession of a few.

It will be interesting to see when the focus towards obtaining the secrets occur! In my opinion this will be the point were family tribes change there names!

DeletedUser10601

If a tribeless person holds a set of secrets, what happens?
Just curious. Clearly wouldn't happen but it'd be an interesting one; would they receive ALL the premium points that would usually be divided between a tribe?

DeletedUser10918

If a tribeless person holds a set of secrets, what happens?
Just curious. Clearly wouldn't happen but it'd be an interesting one; would they receive ALL the premium points that would usually be divided between a tribe?

Don't tempt me! :icon_wink: