Selling ourselves to America.

DeletedUser

Cadbury's - Sold to Kraft's for £11.9 Bn
BP - American now in charge.

is Royal Mail next? (It's just been privatized)

DeletedUser

*Sigh* I do agree. Just hope they don't MESS UP OUR CHOCOLATE BECAUSE THEY'RE SOO STUPID! chocolate, mmmm :L

Same with the Germans, they're buying all our companies. If they were to declare war and shutdown producion we'd be screwed in some elements.

AND LOL, so much for "British Protroleum"!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BP is an Multi National corparation so having an American in charge doesn't immediately make it American.

And I don't think there's much chance of the Germans declaring war on us again :D Better to seel stuff to countries in Europe than America as we'll likely keep getting closer ties anyway.

DeletedUser

BP is an Multi National corparation so having an American in charge doesn't immediately make it American.

And I don't think there's much chance of the Germans declaring war on us again :D Better to seel stuff to countries in Europe than America as we'll likely keep getting closer ties anyway.

"British Petroleum" but for a British company maybe a British person should be in-charge and make decisions?

It's obviously a multi national corporation but we need to be multi national to get oil. :lol:

DeletedUser

Conservatives selling off assets once more. :icon_rolleyes: Try running a business instead.

DeletedUser

Spank86 should probably come here, then again, I think the experience would be degrading for him.

Anyways, wasn't Cadbury's sold off ages ago? So logn as they don't meddle with the recipes and image everything should be fine. German car manufacturers know the business just as well as British ones, I see no real problem with them buying some of our makes. BP hasn't been a British company for over a decade now I think, it's mostly British/American + many Europeans and so on. And Royal Mail, well, I'd probably be happy if Fed Ex bought them up, that could only help us in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Royals Royce is owned by BMW but they kept the factory open in England. They now just build the high quality chassis in Germany, the rest is done in the UK.

DeletedUser

BP - Bad Press

That is all.

Eh.

Oil spill was due to errors on transoceans part. BP took most of the blame because the US Administration wanted to limit the economic effect on American companies, even though transocean HQ is in Switzerland to avoid tax and have a bad record on safety.