Serendipity Falls

DeletedUser10100

259vku0.jpg

Breaking news from the RAT PACK news team.

Tribal Wars latest budding Authors finally publish their debut novels, The first in this very short series describes a relationship so secretive that no one truly knew the full scale of the budding love story that was about to unfold.

The second in the series centers around a love heptagon of 7 people, describing their plans for the most elaborate wedding the world has ever seen.

The third and final book in the series depicts the collapse of a Family so close that they all live under the same roof, Serendipity Falls concludes the series in a dramatic suicide where none shall survive.

98bk2c.png

A quote from our leading novelist:

---------------------------------

Lord Qual.Iscient

Personal text

“To win one hundred victories over in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill.
To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill”

Unless they are Barbs or Internals in which case please teach us this skill, it also begs to question where did this come from

OD Attack Rank: 185.(407,228 score)

Those evil Internals and Barbarians put up a fight then.

Lord Qual.Iscient Mar 06, 00:26
I can tell you that we have not been approached by TED to open a front against yourselves.
We will strengthen our lines but no more, as it stands.

As for diplo. It has always been assumed you would refuse. Maybe we were wrong.

Paul.

God of Nutz - 25.02.2015 at 12:08 said:
I think rats would fall apart if std's n ted went at them now aswell there doesn't seem to be much cohesion in rats in std3 area all seem to move alone

******* I know you offered them a NAP and the have been speaking to kiam about it, kiam thinks you are offering them a NAP to free up some D to start attacking Ted, So he is on edge at the minute, But STD will stand by Ted no matter what

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Brain failed to comprehend that asking for Villages after you have already sent several Failed Noble trains isn't the best way to go about actually getting what you want.

qoitc2.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Gonga,

Mistaking a Barbarian village for an actual owned village is one thing, but sending A full Nuke with RAMS / CATS to a barb which will likely be undefended seeing as it's a NO SUPPORT outside your tribe world is silly. Plus from 36 hrs away most players would be checking up on their trains, surely you would have noticed that the village you launched on was not a Barb.

I have provided a link below for you to see, I urge you for your own sanity please sign up for this free mentoring system.

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?24692-Mentoring-System&highlight=Mentoring

65v4f7.png

dglyma.png

54x2ly.png

iw0yt4.png

10pwtw8.png

16i6u0l.png

There are War cries and then there are WAR CRIES, but when it comes to Serendipity theirs even makes the Maori Haka look tame.

Please see the Video Link below :)

~ Serendipity War Cry ~

To conclude this long and likely boring tale of Politics and Propaganda,
we'll leave you with our friend who smokes to much Ganja,
He prepared a short poem to show that we truly care and just simply we declare.

Marcel the Raging Rat said:
Serendipity this, Serendipity that,
You must be really scared of the evil Rat Pack,

You say you are not related to the Walking Ted,
The truth be told you would jump in their Bed,

Serendipity One, Serendipity two and three,
A family of Tribal Huggers you will always be,

All are one and one in all,
Your Family of Huggers will surely fall,

To the three Princes of Serendip, Macka, Helios and Lord,
Please inform your tribe our northern members are bored,

We truly hope you've enjoyed this declaration,
For pressing delete will be your only salvation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10100

My Fav part is the Video Link to be fair :) I was pissing myself when I found that. It had to be added. Pink and Fluffy :)

DeletedUser6796

That video link gave Troj nightmares.

He's going to have to send some more nice nukes and trains to get it out of his head.

The last time this happened it was a purple dinosaur that got him rabid. :|

And so.. we go to war (again). Hurrah!!

DeletedUser

I wasn't mentioned... Yet! So how are the rats? Such a bad declaration of war I must add

DeletedUser10100

I wasn't mentioned... Yet! So how are the rats? Such a bad declaration of war I must add

Bad declaration? How so? Explain please. If you slate something you have to slate it and back up your statement, otherwise your post pretty much has no value what so ever.

DeletedUser

For a start why is TED even mentioned in a declaration of war to STD?

Thats my only quarm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13390

your kidding right?

the best declaration on this world so far.

if i am right you are in STD, if you can do better please follow the PnP guidelines and post a counter declaration everyone loves a PnP battle between two warring tribes

DeletedUser10100

For a start why is TED even mentioned in a declaration of war to STD?

Because they are, it shows that your leadership were lying about the relationship you had and that how you will Back TED up no matter what. Thus a discussion between TED and yourselves led to the NAP not being accepted by your leadership, in fear that we were gearing up to declare on TED. But that was never our plan of the NAP offer anyways, we were fishing for info on rumors we heard that STD were to hit RP / RT.

So in hindsight that was just a tiny portion of the PnP and it's obviously worked in some way to insight some disgruntled comments. Be my guest at a counter declaration, thats what the Externals are for.

DeletedUser

Because they are, it shows that your leadership were lying about the relationship you had and that how you will Back TED up no matter what. Thus a discussion between TED and yourselves led to the NAP not being accepted by your leadership, in fear that we were gearing up to declare on TED. But that was never our plan of the NAP offer anyways, we were fishing for info on rumors we heard that STD were to hit RP / RT.

So in hindsight that was just a tiny portion of the PnP and it's obviously worked in some way to insight some disgruntled comments. Be my guest at a counter declaration, thats what the Externals are for.

Thank you for that insight. I, for one had no idea. A poem though. Best way to declare. To be fair, never declared war, so I for one wouldn't be able to have a declaration at hand...

DeletedUser10100

Thats ok, I will let you off lol, Poems can be witty and create some fun reading, thats why alot of TW players tend to use Poems, rhymes etc in PnP :)

DeletedUser13390

Thank you for that insight. I, for one had no idea. A poem though. Best way to declare. To be fair, never declared war, so I for one wouldn't be able to have a declaration at hand...

:icon_neutral: how can you say the declaration was bad when you have never declared before?

oh well, looking forward to some stats from this war.

good luck both sides may the best tribe win

DeletedUser

I for one enjoyed this post. I've now played that song more times than I would care to admit.

Let's see what the next few days brings.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Here are the stats from the 10th when this thread was created.

3 Days Stats Update
Side 1: Tribes: ~RP~, ~RT~
Side 2:
Tribes: STD, STD2, STD3

Timeframe: 10/03/2015 00:00:00 to 13/03/2015 03:44:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 144,549
Side 2: 9,170
Difference: 135,379

chart

i would also like to add that this PnP thread was a definitely a good read and i found the video rather amusing.

Top work MK.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser10100

Cheers Dusty. Thats my First ever Declaration PnP. I've only ever create around 4 PnP's before now, 3 on UK2 and one here in the form of Cartoons or Newspaper.

Anyways Stats Summary so far. Not much to look at as we've not even had an OP on them yet. Watch this space, although looking at the efforts they have been between one or two players coordinating most are just doing their thing. God knows what a proper tribe OP will do to the Pink Dinosaurs or was it Dragons, so confused :)

2je5nrb.png

DeletedUser

Cheers Dusty. Thats my First ever Declaration PnP. I've only ever create around 4 PnP's before now, 3 on UK2 and one here in the form of Cartoons or Newspaper.

Anyways Stats Summary so far. Not much to look at as we've not even had an OP on them yet. Watch this space, although looking at the efforts they have been between one or two players coordinating most are just doing their thing. God knows what a proper tribe OP will do to the Pink Dinosaurs or was it Dragons, so confused :)

2je5nrb.png

Damn them stats look so nice ;-) Serendipity has fallen if anyone watched us :) For now do you have a new song for the two new tribes?