serious?

Nauzhror

Reaction score

DeletedUser

Squid, you're awful. Plain and simple. Your accusations are also ridiculous. The only reason your ODA is higher than mine is because you stupidly suicided your troops into a stack without sending any rams.

This might come as a shock, but the goal isn't to suicide troops and get ODA, it's to noble and avoid complete troop loss.
Aren't you getting rimmed on .net. Gonna run away again nauz?

DeletedUser

plain and simple squid.. if you acted like less of a &*^% people would treat you better.. if you keep thinking the world revolves around you and your mates on w14 it will eat you up and spit you out and none of us will give a damn...

you dont make friends by slating everyone and pointing out faults in people that have played and had far more success than you.... so just get the F on with it until you have a valid point.. and please dont respond with an essay which has nothing to do with your orig point!!!

matt

DeletedUser

plain and simple squid.. if you acted like less of a &*^% people would treat you better.. if you keep thinking the world revolves around you and your mates on w14 it will eat you up and spit you out and none of us will give a damn...

you dont make friends by slating everyone and pointing out faults in people that have played and had far more success than you.... so just get the F on with it until you have a valid point.. and please dont respond with an essay which has nothing to do with your orig point!!!

matt
Plain and simple if you learnt how to spell and acted like less of a moron people would take you seriously.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Aren't you getting rimmed on .net. Gonna run away again nauz?

Wardy, go troll elsewhere.

I gifted my village on W66 to the duke of my tribe, you're well aware of that since you're in the W66 tribe chat despite never having logged onto that world - or this world.

DeletedUser11505

First of all, I never asked to be treaten well by Matt and Nauzhror... or the rest council from WEAK. What is this? I don't have to be their friends at first stage, to be able to have more friends in future.

The Icemen said that "I must be jealous, if is see the new villages he nobled"
Nauzhror said that "I am trying to make him jealous, when I showed him my award in master of battlefield"

I never tried to do anything from all these things, you continuously issue me. These are just words that insecure people say. I was only trying to approach the basic members from WEAK and their council was deleting and flaming my threads. I was only trying to talk seriously with somebody and The Icemen sent my message back to Matt. I was never a spy. And I never wanted to become a duke at any tribe.

The worst is that there are many people outside, accepting what these "leaders" say, as this is the only right option.

The Icemen had prepared a noble train, but after this thread, he decided to noble 2 barbs, instead of Arexxx.

And WEAK recruited A.H.Junior, while Bettafish's train was under way. We didn't attacked WEAK. They recruited the refugees, who never accepted to co-operate with me.

The Icemen issued me that OD is the only high rank I can get in. Well, award rank is also a high rank I can get in. And it is logic that I am not high at the point rank, when I am playing alone this account and I was trying to give Bettafish, the big village that Black Descent has. And I lost my nuke there...

Beeing thankfull to somebody who is sending 100 spears from 18 hours distance, doesn't help the defender, doesn't help the guy who sent the troops, doesn't help the entire tribe. BUT helps a lot these guys who want to flame somebody, to show that they are kind and appreciate any help. I was only reminding the guy who sent, that he will be useless in future, if somebody local will loose his village. He has to be better prepared for moments like these.

In UK servers survive only the smart flamers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
First of all, I never asked to be treaten well by Matt and Nauzhror... or the rest council from WEAK.

You seem to think I was in WEAK. I wasn't. I am Social Experiment ingame.

squid said:
Nauzhror said that "I am trying to make him jealous, when I showed him my award in master of battlefield"

I see no reason why you'd have posted the Master of the Battlefield award if not to brag about how high it was. I simply stated I didn't think it was impressive, and that my goal is to avoid troop loss when able to do so.

DeletedUser11505

@ Nauzhror Aka Social Experiment

I know, you were not in WEAK's council. I should have used a different sentence, but english is not my strongest language.

hhhyr.png

I was trying to help the local defending players, to get nice farms all of them. I was traveling on 12 hours distances with rams. This all would work nice, IF they remained active. That's why I wanted to help active players from WEAK to come around me. I was doing all this job, loosing sort of my troops. And there was nobody active, to share all these with him.

I still could bash Inc, but I am alone here. If there were people interested to become my neighbors, I would still pre-noble villages for them.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
How do you know its not me. I seem to recall spending quite a bit of time on that account.

Writing style. Plus, y'know, that Wardy decided to pretend he was co-playing me earlier so he'd get added to the tribe chat.

DeletedUser

squid;383908 The Icemen said that "I must be jealous said:
The worst is that there are many people outside, accepting what these "leaders" say, as this is the only right option.[/B]

The Icemen had prepared a noble train, but after this thread, he decided to noble 2 barbs, instead of Arexxx.

The Icemen issued me that OD is the only high rank I can get in. Well, award rank is also a high rank I can get in. And it is logic that I am not high at the point rank, when I am playing alone this account and I was trying to give Bettafish, the big village that Black Descent has. And I lost my nuke there...

We said that because you seem to be very jealous at how fast we grow from what else has been said in this topic.
2 Very nice sized barbs, easy nobles although we had to land support after our nobles at them because we were not the only player trying to take them (3-4 on each).
They still remain some of the biggest nobles taken in this world, as well as being in a lovely position for us so the fact they are barbs is irrelevant... They were players who restarted but were still our targets before they went inactive we just went for them quicker since it sped up the process.

Look at our most recent looter award... Do you think we still do not have a train? Well.. No we don't... But we are only a few coins off of it again.
Gold coins
Total:70
Nobleman
Current limit of noblemen:11
Still missing for the limit of noblemen 11:7 gold coin
Already saved for the limit of noblemen 11:4 gold coin

Okay, so saying that you have high in the awards also confirms that you only care about ranks. Awards means even less just so you realise that.