Server Down

DeletedUser

I accidentally the server.

I told morthy not to drink his coke zero near the control switches :mad:

DeletedUser

I am only guessing but I got the odd responce back from a ping at normal responce time so unlikely to be dead server, unlikely to be DOS, more likely they have a downed pipe. This should wave big red flag in the data centre and shouldn't take too long to reroute the IP's. I would guess server is still running. Anyone know the physical location of the servers ???

DeletedUser

nnnnnnoooooo this cant be hapening nooooo help when is it coming on? help help please heeeeeeeeeelllllllp

DeletedUser1404

I am only guessing but I got the odd responce back from a ping at normal responce time so unlikely to be dead server, unlikely to be DOS, more likely they have a downed pipe. This should wave big red flag in the data centre and shouldn't take too long to reroute the IP's. I would guess server is still running. Anyone know the physical location of the servers ???
hamburg germany

DeletedUser1410

will the game just keep running or start from the time it went off? anyone know?

DeletedUser

Sorry, I should have cliked it was Germany, I cant' find anything out outside of Docklands, May a bit of social life for a bit :-(

DeletedUser

There are people with perfectly white skin actually going outside and seeing the world.....stop them...for god sake stop them!!!!

DeletedUser

So the terrorists have started with Tribal Wars....

They may take away my humanity, but they'll NEVER TAKE AWAY MY GAMING!!!

Oh wai- it's on yay! :D