shorter rounds

• Thread starter DeletedUser9955
  • Start date

DeletedUser9955

Hello, I am a spanish player, I saw that the rounds here last long, and personally I like the rounds of 2-3 hours, you can play all the time it takes to round, and you teach our rounds if you like

Here is the configuration of our rounds, the most successful are the bash round, noob round and 4 Musketeers.

http://forum.guerrastribales.es/showthread.php?t=8791

Triarii2D

Reaction score
I think shorter rounds would encourage more players, I never play uk speed as you need to be around pretty much all day for the time the rounds last, .net has 4 hour rounds a lot and they are filled in the first 5 seconds, I think uk could have a big increase in number of speed players if they had more shorter rounds

Dan

DeletedUser

The 5 seconds is exaggerate, but on that note it's 6 seconds. We should have more e.g bash rounds, cat rounds, 2 hours raised start. This is more exciting as it quick rounds and you can get a breath of fresh air and not cooped up at the computer all day everyday. This is more attractive than 96 hours weekday rounds but that popular as well, no doubt but that extra variation will help. I got more of stuff you can do that they already do on other servers and some of my own creations, But i keep you up all night and I need a good refreshing rest. Think about it...

DeletedUser

You didnt ask how I was first. My mom told me not to speak to strangers. But now I broken that promise. We have to get to know each other first before I give you that info. What about a cupper

DeletedUser

His name dont ring a bell and yuo guess all day and night for 40 days but still wont get it. You wont know me. Still, havent asked me how i slept. Learn some manners, I dont hold that against you so how are you ?

DeletedUser

Why are they so many brits on co.uk? Because they scared of flying and get sea sick. So they dont like going abroad

DeletedUser

Probably because of the langauge barrier and that this is a server for uk
Im sure theres alot of spanish on the spanish server

DeletedUser

[sa]Just a quick to note to let you all know that there are a whole bunch of shorter rounds about to be loaded....

My apologies for a lot of the recent rounds being a bit longer, I have been mad busy :/[/sa]

DeletedUser

LOL, I believe you. So. I be playing them as weekday rounds is so long