SHOTS versus 9 other tribes?

DeletedUser3164

Well if it's from cornish part of the world that would make it.

St Just (Inbred tribe)
Newquay ( Surfers Tribe)
Falmouth (Student tribe)
St Austell (Boy Racer Tribe)
Lands End (Lonely Tribe)
Bude (Tractor Tribe)
Lizard (Drug Tribe)
Looe (Name says it all tribe)

oh know you missed out my home town

DeletedUser

LOL cornish boy must be kicking himself?

anyway back on topic?

does anyone actually know who these other eight tribes were who were going to war with shots?

im guessing they were imaginary tribes?

I have no idea :s... though I would like to know who was involved and how?

@Cornish Boy: I'm from that part of the UK too :D

DeletedUser

Nauz man u have got to stop being mean to other tribes i mean 1 on nine they stand no chance so wat r u thinking ????
J/k i hope u guys win.
u should with the skill u gathered lol

p.s ill continue to spam ur skype lol na much love and i hope u guys rock world two

DeletedUser

what happened to all the top 20 tribes that were ment to be involved???
lmfao

(insert MASSIVE fail picture here)

DeletedUser

ACTIVE joined coalition I would never think that they are such a noobs

DeletedUser

there is shared forum in cornish boy tribe ( ~KOD~) named war with shots and active is added there and they are talking how they send troops against shots

DeletedUser3818

there is shared forum in cornish boy tribe ( ~KOD~) named war with shots and active is added there and they are talking how they send troops against shots

if may sound a bit offensive but Hydse I think you're only good at killing noobs.. if you dislike Cornish so much then why are you not killing him? he's just near you!!! :icon_confused:

Why are you soooo scared of attacking KOD's leader if you think they're all crap? :lol:

DeletedUser

I attacked him once and take down his wall and farm but then came night bonus and he let his tribe stack his village.Itis not worth those losses so early game.He is no threat as he only have spears and swords not even scouts

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Cornish boy on 14.09. at 15:10 Quote
If any1 got a mesage from fuzzy bunny dont listen she dosnt have that much troops she edited the report

Heh. What a moron. Is anyone seriously dense enough to think public reports can be edited?

DeletedUser

Quote:
Cornish boy on 14.09. at 15:10 Quote
If any1 got a mesage from fuzzy bunny dont listen she dosnt have that much troops she edited the report
Heh. What a moron. Is anyone seriously dense enough to think public reports can be edited?

haha ur a lass now, when were you planning on telling us?