Should Slap! stop slapping

Decide...

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Johnny And Kilroy on 27.10. at 23:09
Hello Sparks,

I am Kilroy, co-Duke of the Avaz tribe.

I would simply like to ask you a question regarding the hostilities between our tribes. On the externals, J3east claimed victory for SLAP!, and considering how the stats have gone, I can hardly begrudge him that.

However, perhaps I am analysing this statement too much, but would this indicate that SLAP! consider the war to be over?

Kilroy

[clt]Disclaimer.. i am in no way affiliated with the tribes mentioned, i was asked to create this thread on behalf of Slap![/clt]

DeletedUser117

Disclaimer....I have no affiliation with Slap! leadership. A bored sparky is an evil sparky.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Firstly, thank you for considering my offer, and apologies for disturbing Sparks on the matter, I assumed she was in fact the diplomat - my mistake.

Logically, I can see SLAP!s wish to continue the war against the Avaz; they are winning by a considerably margin. I am both arrogant and stubborn, and whilst I would love to fight to the very end, I must acknowledge your superiority.

However, since the outbreak of war, the face of World 5 has changed quite dramatically. Tophat are now much feared, R5 have now reached rank 3rd, and there are whispers of coalitions against one tribe or another on the air constantly. Whilst I and my fellow tribe members can vouch for your collective skill, you are a tribe of 12 members, and a tribe more organised and prepared for war then ourselves may give you more cause for concern.

From my time on World 1, in which I ended up leading a tribe against six out of the top ten tribes, one thing I have learned from Tribal Wars is that the smell of blood on a tribe never goes unnoticed, and without a doubt others eye up current wars for their own gains. Currently, not one other tribe has made a move against the Avaz; surprising, I must admit, given the stats - kicking a tribe when it is statistically down makes much sense. My only conclusion is that it is not the 'defeated' tribe that is receiving the attention in this war, but the 'victors'.

As such, I see an end to hostilities in both of our interests.

If you wish to discuss matters privately, feel free to contact me on Skype . . . I believe J3east and I have previously spoke.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Hi there Kilroy,

Firstly I'd like to say +10 respect. I know how... Hard that must've been for you to put in to words, and therefore I respect that. You didn't disturb sparks, she's always been disturbed. I am now on the sparks account, if that answers your question.

I do hope you are not in that coalition as they did mail me too, and it wouldn't be the best idea for your tribe at the moment. You need to downsize a little, and tell your members to stop nobling the barbs as it would seem hardly any of you have had the experience of attacking a player.

We will see what comes of this 'poll'. But it doesn't end here, everyone in SLAP! has an opinion. And I will hear it out first before any decisions are made. If you wish to talk, skype: cruddy_17.

- Karl/Crudz

DeletedUser

Just had to point out that an Avaz player wants the beating to continue, and one of my players (who's already had his mouth washed with strong soap, as he also asked where's the option to merge) wants the NAP o_O

DeletedUser

Interesting.. surprisingly nice to see such respect for one another :p (you know out of game XD) So Respect to both of you.. how you put it?.. +10x2 :p

DeletedUser

Just had to point out that an Avaz player wants the beating to continue, and one of my players (who's already had his mouth washed with strong soap, as he also asked where's the option to merge) wants the NAP o_O

weird thing is that your player is on the J3east account and they have done the most damage to Avaz :lol:

DeletedUser

Really why would slap wish to halt the taking of villages ?

As for them only being 12 members if they are all active and obviously of some quality would it not be better they maybe took in 3 or 4 of the best players they have come up against from Avaz and proceed to rim the rest. This way they gain in size and also quality.
As for other tribe eyeing them up from what we see posted here they must have most of their defense intact, have proven themselves to be good attackers which should see off most tribes and those who would still want to war them would probably still do so anyway.

DeletedUser

As for them only being 12 members if they are all active and obviously of some quality would it not be better they maybe took in 3 or 4 of the best players they have come up against from Avaz and proceed to rim the rest. This way they gain in size and also quality.

Its an interesting concept, but it would involve some sort of selection process, a meagre amount and effort and some sort of planning. And tbh, we're just here for the cheese.
However if anyone in Avaz would like to apply, im sure cruddy (now on the beo.wulf) account would love some more mails :D

EDIT: Why ask for a NAP when one of your members is still trying to noble me :(?

Click Meh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok a little off topic but are you SLAP! guys merging back into Hmmm? or something seem to be swapping members around lol

DeletedUser

ok a little off topic but are you SLAP! guys merging back into Hmmm? or something seem to be swapping members around lol

SLAP! is a handful of friends who just want some fun. Two players wanted a bigger challenge and they have my support. I'm sure Helldog and Ruffus will help them expand their game as much I would've/have :)