ShroudWearers Weak Spots, Bamsters and the Colour Blue

DeletedUser5582

well mr cheif, throw throw a paddy, about getting oped on by you guys, stating he could not go in the day, so he found a sitter, but then he just left, after a number of members have proven him wrong of his theory you cant stack a village to kill 100 nukes,

well to be fair with his def build you would struggle....

Well we were lucky that we started on a day when he wasn;t about but he had not been attacked in ages so can hardly have lacked the time to prep for this! Mind you why he hadn't used all his def to help his tribe earlier is matter for you guys.

Of course you can kill a 100 nukes. How you defend the villas next door as well is the tricky bit :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmm i thought the clocks went back, not forward
#21 Today, 13:20
is when you made your last post

DeletedUser5582

the world is just a giant fridge to you I think! Ok for this post you will need to play this

Ok the forum works on European time so if you are logged in it shows a different time that if you are logged out! Hope this clears this up or B: I am able to go back and forth in time as per the background music which makes taking villas much easier :icon_eek:

Alas now that my secret is out am sure you will putting in a support ticket to stop it!!

DeletedUser

just confused me that was all, as i had a attack landing about 1, so according to the forum times it should of landed, but surely the forum times should be based on the uk times

any way, from what i sow of mr cheif he was all take no give, but things should start looking better for us soon

DeletedUser5528

as i said in only had the sit one day, i then sent it to ferret, i stacked all villages which had 3 plus inbounds,

Ah there you go Ed, I only sent 2 at each village as that was all needed to clear each vill, this is how I walked in :lol:

DeletedUser5582

any way, from what i sow of mr cheif he was all take no give, but things should start looking better for us soon

ah the infamous Shroud Wearer things will soon get better line! If I had a pound for every time I heard this would have at least Five pounds by now

Anyway maybe you're right as these K's you keep losing were clearly rubbish, the players you lose likewise and having a quick peek at your tribe's profiles this morning the "turtle till the end" quote makes me think that finally you have hit the right tactics!

Oh sec hang about....

DeletedUser8856

Mind you why he hadn't used all his def to help his tribe earlier is matter for you guys.

Well being fair to chief, back in the days of SPQR he was active and one 'not to mess with' as astute used to say :icon_confused:

But he lacked the time as he would say, he never set a sitter and only ever came on to log into the externals. He had only recently started talking in the forums and if we sent him a mail asking for defence, we might get it a week later if he decided to read it. I was never on good terms personally with him anyway, when i originally started to merge with Werty .. chief decided this was an opportunity to take all of his villas, of course then arguments happened blah blah, anyway never really spoke to him up until he mailed me saying it was his wedding and we didn't need to worry about the account as he had a babysitter and he had an 'Embargo' with TFF .. obviously now we know it was all a lie.

Like Chaz says Redleg sat him during days and defended for him, stacked for him .. then a week later he doesn't send sit but deletes his account.

I don't see what we did wrong, but its old news i guess .. talking about losing K's though, i do remember you losing a lot of frontline after Zero left along with callingstation, broken wing etc

The past few months you have got all these villas back, i believe we can do the same .. we have lost chief and have lost many points for various reasons .. we can do it, just going to drag the war out further i guess.

ah the infamous Shroud Wearer things will soon get better line! If I had a pound for every time I heard this would have at least Five pounds by now

Make it 6

DeletedUser5582

Well being fair to chief, back in the days of SPQR he was active and one 'not to mess with' as astute used to say :icon_confused:

lololololololololololol oh really! Well SPQR record V TFF is well inspiring! Mind you I wasn't around then but from what I saw stats wise if he was the one to avoid then oh my

But he lacked the time as he would say, he never set a sitter and only ever came on to log into the externals. He had only recently started talking in the forums and if we sent him a mail asking for defence, we might get it a week later if he decided to read it. I was never on good terms personally with him anyway, when i originally started to merge with Werty .. chief decided this was an opportunity to take all of his villas, of course then arguments happened blah blah, anyway never really spoke to him up until he mailed me saying it was his wedding and we didn't need to worry about the account as he had a babysitter and he had an 'Embargo' with TFF .. obviously now we know it was all a lie.

So why keep him in your tribe?! Anyone who won;t support their tribe is dead weight and there for the "protection" it gives them? When we were running the K45 Op folk asked why not hit Chiefy and always said why wake him up when we could munch other targets get close then munch him..which we did. Far better for you guys if not getting support from him to boot and take the villas and use for the tribe? Meh too late now I guess but still.

As for the embargo I never knew of this. I would never have attacked him on his wedding weekend had I known it was his wedding. Still he sent some interesting mail and at that point thought right well then if you can;t be nice then had no issues at all about sending more attacks at the guy.

Like Chaz says Redleg sat him during days and defended for him, stacked for him .. then a week later he doesn't send sit but deletes his account.

too busy dusting I guess. From the wedding to when he hit delete I sent long range nukes at scouted off villas and never dodged. If that was your sitters (whether Chaz/furry/redleg or whoever else is supposed to be on there) was a poor effort whoever was sitting.

I don't see what we did wrong, but its old news i guess .. talking about losing K's though, i do remember you losing a lot of frontline after Zero left along with callingstation, broken wing etc

The past few months you have got all these villas back, i believe we can do the same .. we have lost chief and have lost many points for various reasons .. we can do it, just going to drag the war out further i guess.

Well the difference is that we never had Zero or Calling sits?! We did have BW though. When an account goes barb not a lot you can do to stop another tribe getting in. Plus Zero and Calling were in our "safe" zone so awful lot of recalled def was going on.

The difference is I guess the way the two tribes go about retaking these barbs which is why we booted you out of K44 and then went on to take K45 from you. Chiefy has barbed so will see if you can do the same. So far I would say no but not going to say why! Mind you have been some changes in TFF recently so you never know....

Make it 6

Done! You can buy me a latte with cookies if ever we meet in rl!

DeletedUser

hhmm, the only reason we lost so many of the barbs was because my nobles took days getting there, and the majority of of the bigger players are more north than south now, so they would of had the same problem as me, so the way i looked at it was why send nobles for a 2 day jounery all around when i can send them on a shorter journey to a TFF village

DeletedUser5582

Chaz without labouring the point here do consider that you guys have lost a K in record time. You had active players or you had the sits and still lost virtually a whole K.

How is it that you make excuses why you can't be bothered to take barbs when you guys couldn't be bothered to defend accs (either the players themselves or when you had the sit?) thinking this has no bearing on yourself as you are "too far away".

Chaz you have taken in the past month 7 TFF villas and lost 2 so a net gain of 5 (well done you!)

In the identical time period TFF have a NET gain against Death of 600! (not counting barbs from deleted Death players)

That means with your attitude of
hhmm, the only reason we lost so many of the barbs was because my nobles took days getting there,
means your tribe have lost not just a 7 million acc but also 595 villages!

My view is that every villa an enemy tribe takes is one closer to me so better to defend that villa than bury my head in the sand and pretend it isn't happening!!!

Maybe this is why Siro has such issues getting you guys fighting as you all doing your own thing! Keep taking the rear barbs miles from the front line and lolololololol good luck when we come for you!

and Chaz we will come for you!!

DeletedUser

im sure you will, i might of lost 2 but one was taken back straight away,and a lot of the losses have been through you eating on our inactives,

yes i am far from most of the barbs, and dont really want to spread my self to thin just yet, as it makes stacking harder in the long run, one thing that has all ways puzzled me, is 9/10 when i do take a tff front-line village it is normally defence, now in my view the closer your nukes and nobles are to the enemy the better

DeletedUser5582

im sure you will, i might of lost 2 but one was taken back straight away,and a lot of the losses have been through you eating on our inactives,

yes i am far from most of the barbs, and dont really want to spread my self to thin just yet, as it makes stacking harder in the long run, one thing that has all ways puzzled me, is 9/10 when i do take a tff front-line village it is normally defence, now in my view the closer your nukes and nobles are to the enemy the better

Lol you have taken 7 TFF villas (one twice so really is six) so think your "sample" is maybe a wee bit small yet. Mind you as you don't wish to "spread yourself too thin" am sure when the front line does arrive outside your front door you will be ready!!

It is this "I don't want to take a risk" attitude that I find hard to see why on one hand some of you say that you will fight to the end yet given the chance of ready made villas on the front line turn round and say "oh look I have a note from my Mum that says I can't"

:icon_eek:

The line about making it harder to stack made me sad.

Man up!

Or quit! Either option would make me happy but this talking tough in public whilst ingame you are more of an overcooked soufflé drives me nuts! Meh maybe the next shroud wearer to go barb will be next door to you so you feel confident enough to take some villas and stack some more

If I was Siro I would be crying right now!

Triarii2D

Reaction score

Oh you are quite right there, all 6 villas you took were probably recent TFF takes off Death so ofc they would be def as that is the only build you guys have:icon_idea:
On a sidenote I dont think you can exactly say you have "spread yourself too thin"
With your masses of K36 def(and dont tell me its not def because I know better:icon_wink:) 5 frontline villas is hardly spreading yourself too thin, even if you prefer the traditional iako 150K/150K stacks which we removed from K44 once upon a time, what are you stacking too then?

600K/600K?:lol:

P.S. can you tell me how 6 villas fits into 9/10?

DeletedUser8800

why are you trying to belittle us
we are all playing the same game and we play to our own needs
now regarding me stacking villas i prefer to kill your nukes than snipe
if you dont have nukes you cant attack or send on someone else
i enjoy this game but what i dont like is people thinking there better than the next person
there still along way to go in this war and yes tff have the upper hand but things can change
im enjoying the game and will continue to play how i feel benifits me better
so what your saying is if i get 100 nukes to one villa i should pick out the nobles and try and snipe which can be hard if you sent 4nukes and nobles which you tend to do
just say i snipe your train you still have all these nukes lying around and eventually you will catch me off line
if i stack your nukes are dead and you cant get through when i sleep if i sleep lol
lets have less insulting lol

DeletedUser7797

why are you trying to belittle us
we are all playing the same game and we play to our own needs
now regarding me stacking villas i prefer to kill your nukes than snipe
if you dont have nukes you cant attack or send on someone else
i enjoy this game but what i dont like is people thinking there better than the next person
there still along way to go in this war and yes tff have the upper hand but things can change
im enjoying the game and will continue to play how i feel benifits me better
so what your saying is if i get 100 nukes to one villa i should pick out the nobles and try and snipe which can be hard if you sent 4nukes and nobles which you tend to do
just say i snipe your train you still have all these nukes lying around and eventually you will catch me off line
if i stack your nukes are dead and you cant get through when i sleep if i sleep lol
lets have less insulting lol

Shush up fluffy (only kidding matey) well said.

It is a little boring and some what tedious that TFF have decided that they need to try and be-little other players. I enjoy good banter so if you want to take the Michael out of anyone, please pick on my REDLEG. It is very short and rather raw.

Now back to the cleaning and dusting for me.

DeletedUser5582

I am sorry if you guys thought I was belittling any of you as wasn't my intention. I do jump up and down with frustration when I hear folk use the "I" word when their tribe is having a bad month and do confess that the actions of a few in Deathly Dusterville does leave me wondering about what exactly they think they are achieving so I apologies if any of my posts upset any of you.

DeletedUser7797

I am sorry if you guys thought I was belittling any of you as wasn't my intention. I do jump up and down with frustration when I hear folk use the "I" word when their tribe is having a bad month and do confess that the actions of a few in Deathly Dusterville does leave me wondering about what exactly they think they are achieving so I apologies if any of my posts upset any of you.

No worries Jo, thanks for the mature response.

As I say, I'm always up for a little chiding. Just don't point out where I have left cobwebs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8800

you know me jo one minute im throwing my toys the next im having a laugh
i think reading other forums about the best way to play then this got under my skin but the ferrets are all home again and ready for some food lol

DeletedUser5528

Hunskelper has been removed from death....

(insert desperation voice here for the drama)

Why Ferret Why?...............

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Because he is making their already shocking stats look atrocious, its fairly obvious isn't it Dan :)

Oh and on a side note, TFF are now at 60.5% dominance, and are now twice as big as death hehehe