Signatures

DeletedUser5582

Okies appreciate we have a lot of new faces to the Uk server with the new Classic world opening so first up welcome to our world and hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Any questions then please ask, as UK has some different rules to other servers, and I note that quite a few of the new arrivals have some signature issues so instead of folks reporting these and me having to check can you just have a quick read of our rules and note the part of avatars and signatures which I have popped in the spoiler below for the lazy link clickers amongst you and then make any necessary changes!

Animated images are not allowed. Avatars and signatures have to follow all rules regarding manners, language and appropriate contents. Links to other games or the usage of quote-generators (such as those from factorizer) are forbidden.
A signature may contain 6 lines of text or one quote (up to 4 lines) in standard text size. The maximum size of graphical signatures is 700×120 pixels. For every 20 pixels less than 120 pixels you may add one line of text, but no quotes. Empty lines are counting as line of text, too. Spoilers are not allowed in signatures. Repeated violation of the signature rule will result in the removal of signatures rights for the member.

Anyway have fun, be good and do click on Cold Fusion's avatar :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Far more important is the script rules. They're not the same as .net or .us.

DeletedUser

Far more important is the script rules. They're not the same as .net or .us.

first I did on joining the UK server was check the script rules just in case, but some sort of notification about the massive differences in them should be made somewhere I think, if I didn't check I would have been using a few illegal scripts for world 8

never knew about the sig rule though and got a mail about that, sorted it now though

DeletedUser6695

When you join a new world a big notification comes up about the script rules