Sink Or Swim

DeletedUser

We all know how this works right...?
Anyway I know Mutz will swim, They have good leadership and have won the last 2 classic rounds.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]UWS21 will sink, just look at their allies lol (written in the description).

Anyone else have some early opinions?
[/FONT]

DeletedUser8219

I'm concerned about the tribes that are filling up before even the end of bp. As there is no leaving tribes they will be stuck with those members for quite some time. Its far to early to properly scout out good recruits so these tribes may find they have to carry around some dead weight for a while. This obviously doesn't particularly apply to the tribes that seem like almost fully premade (eg. Mutz)

I guess we shall see

DeletedUser

Another problem for Mutz, is that if from the very begining, the rest of the tribes are seeing that they are rank 1 with a big difference, they will try to kick them off from the rank 1 by doing alliances among them and attacking together.

DeletedUser9598

Ive got some arm bands CF.... you... you can borrow them :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6695

Well this forum has died, rumour has it a certain tribe thinks they can checkmate the Dogs on this world...I guess one of the families is going to have a lot of casualties!

DeletedUser9598

I'm concerned about the tribes that are filling up before even the end of bp. As there is no leaving tribes they will be stuck with those members for quite some time. Its far to early to properly scout out good recruits so these tribes may find they have to carry around some dead weight for a while. This obviously doesn't particularly apply to the tribes that seem like almost fully premade (eg. Mutz)

I guess we shall see

Im concerned with the obvious pointwhoring going on from Select.... my prediction - SINK

DeletedUser8219

Im concerned with the obvious pointwhoring going on from Select.... my prediction - SINK

I guess that's a fair concern, do bear in mind its limited hauls. I'm confident we will stay afloat for at least a large proportion of the world, but I guess only time will tell.

DeletedUser

Fair play to you Galaxy, for holding a level conversation here, and also from what I've heard about your in game play. Something of shame you are stuck in your current tribe, but such are this world's rules.

DeletedUser10959

Quack are the underdogs here, where is all the talk about them!!

DeletedUser

Quack are the underdogs here, where is all the talk about them!!

Fair comment Gooders, we have seen Quack steadily climb the rankings after they had a tough start. Deannatrois held the rank #1 spot for some time as well, until wolfy started his "one man destruction" game, taking over the top spot.

As a Mutz player, I'd just like to comment about the first tribe declaring on us: SRS. Er........ nothing much to say except....er........ bye bye guys........ :)