Sink Or Swim

DeletedUser10959

hey scrumper, i am the deannatrois account, select are just too much for me, losing villages by the hour now, really needed strengths and others in the area to help attack them but looks like select were left to me while you guys nobled the weaker tribes and players, i sound bitter i know but i'm kinda glad i can take some time away from tw as uni starts again soon while i'm at full time work. been a good run, just being stuck in tribes did me no favours

DeletedUser9598

In all fairness we can only noble as far as the limit will allow us too

DeletedUser

Mutz will sink as ive just quit.

Are you Classic Killer? I hope you are just kidding. You are 5 tribes against one, around 30 players against 6, and having 26 villages are you giving up? we have been defending from you for a month, and now, just after 2 days of attacks you are quitting?
well... I thought Mutz was tougher.
Come on, keep going, fight till the end!

DeletedUser9598

Get the facts right... it was 4 tribes vs 4.. the six in the war 3 on each side plus guts and CONANs old tribe, not 30 against 6 lol

Your attacks or mass fakes as thats pretty much all they were on me were poor, ive quit because only 2 of us were taking the war seriously (me and wolf) and ive grown tired of having doing everything myself.

DeletedUser

Tribes that were your enemies doesn't mean they were our allies.

Just to let you know, right now Mutz have 5 villages more than 10 days ago, whereas Select have 67.

And to be honest, your attacks against Ardeuz were not specially coordinated, you just sent all your nukes to a single village... and two times (out of two) you lost all of them,
Scrumper101 and 28111994 were more confusing and efective than you.

So calm down and try to win the last battles, you cannot give up having that much villages.